RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That looks so peaceful, RTR! I hope it is the right price for you!

On the + side it could be had for around $70,000 .And yearly property taxes are $235.00.
On the - side it needs a lot of work........time will tell :)

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Bart, sounds like a great idea!!

I used to watch a show called Gold Fever. In one episode, he was going around a known gold area sampling for gold. He checked cracks in sidewalks, especially around shops that had anything to do with gold. He checked streets (when there was no traffic) as sometimes gold dust gets stuck in the mud picked up by car tires. He checked storm drainage ditches, culverts, and even one of those large, all-concrete spillways. Thinking he was in California at the time, and the spillway had virtually no water in it at the time.

Airport? For gold and gems? GO FOR IT!! :headbang::hello2::occasion14:

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, since nobody has mentioned it yet, guess I'll give 'er a try.

Tom, here's the method that most folks use to attach pics/video to a post. Check the icons in the following pic. Notice the area circled in red? The icon on the right is for adding video. Personally, I just paste the Youtube URL in the post and it now shows up, so that one can be ignored. The left icon in the red circle is for adding photos and GIF's. When clicked, can then choose whether to add from your PC or from an online source.

The green circle is another that I use sometimes. Likewise, same goes for the test size button, smiley button, etc.

Tnet.jpg

(it helps if you actually 'add' the pic when you intend to) :BangHead:

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Tom,

What was your honey production with the beehives last season?

Here's something you might want to consider planting to feed the bees. Then when the plants are mature you end up with healthy buckwheat to eat or sell to a health food store.

-

It was about 25 Kilos

One folk has died...

Good idea, I will watch the video now!

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
OH geesh! Now my lap top is going to crash! Thanks a lot Tom! :angry4::cussing::angry5:

-

Sis, because the last test pic??

I am soooooooooo sorry! Searched the entire internet for a good test photo but this was the only one that shown up :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

If you don´t believe me, go to google and type "better test pic for rook" and you will see what happen :sign10:

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, since nobody has mentioned it yet, guess I'll give 'er a try.

Tom, here's the method that most folks use to attach pics/video to a post. Check the icons in the following pic. Notice the area circled in red? The icon on the right is for adding video. Personally, I just paste the Youtube URL in the post and it now shows up, so that one can be ignored. The left icon in the red circle is for adding photos and GIF's. When clicked, can then choose whether to add from your PC or from an online source.

The green circle is another that I use sometimes. Likewise, same goes for the test size button, smiley button, etc.

(it helps if you actually 'add' the pic when you intend to) :BangHead:

-

Thanks Buddy! Finally I found that SMALL icon!

I don´t understand that this "manage attachments" popup shows up when it makes trouble here and should not be used.... I didn´t know that yet!

The Admins should shut down that popup for attachments and such trouble does n´t happen!!!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Tom,

What was your honey production with the beehives last season?

Here's something you might want to consider planting to feed the bees. Then when the plants are mature you end up with healthy buckwheat to eat or sell to a health food store.

OK, now you're giving me ideas! My friend has to eat gluten free. They also have bees and gave me some honey. Same friends that we collected sap with. Am I adding this up right?

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Well.....

You are crazy, bart, along with the rest of us!

Just be aware of the peeps around you. Good luck!

-

If Bart will do this in front of NY JEWelry stores, he just has to tell the owner that he is cleaning the front of the store FOR FREE and everything will be fine!!!!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions