RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
6-a.jpg

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's it......I quit. I got slung out of the golf cart at 15 mph last night at 2 am. I had 2 gin and tonics in my hands and tried to run it out.......it didn't work !! Both of my feet look like hamburger !!! Let's see.....rum and coke, beer,and gin and tonic. Plus a couple other libations. Hmmmm.... I may have got run over by a train also. I cant believe we made it home in one piece.....well....almost one piece. Some of me is smeared across the pavement of harbor island. I quit !!! Time to head home.....or just bury me with the cannons !!! Yesterday is what we call "back of the head day" that's when you smack the boss in the back of the head and say have a nice trip home....shortly after they leave the drinking begins......which was about 10 am yesterday. Uuuugggghhhh. Oh...wait...there are no trains in the bahamas....must have been a truck that hit me. These boat parties will kill you if your not careful. For some reason everyone thinks that driving a golf cart drunk is fine over here because it's not really a car.......very stupid !!! I almost did permanent damage to myself. Capt. always drives...so take my advice and get out of the vehicle when the driver is puking and driving at the same time. It never ends up good.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would say good morning.....but...I'll say good night instead !!!! See ya later !! I'm bushwhacked !!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bart,

That was quite the party....I toned it down after one to many nights like that myself. I still enjoy drinking beer but keep things under control.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya bill....once every 5 years for me now......glad I dont have to do that again for awhile.

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
DON'T BLAME ME ........................

Morning ... :coffee2:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-03-30 at 8.22.08 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-03-30 at 8.22.08 AM.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 32

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning all, i hope its a good day for everyone.

Heal up bart, we need you on deck!
Maybe try a little of AARC's "hot sauce", that will get you up & walking or running....just don't light a match, bad things could happen.

I dialed back libations a tad.
It gets monotonous answering the same questions over & over again to every person that pokes their head in your cubical in the ER...."can you tell me your name, what day is it, how many fingers am i holding up?" and my all time favorite, "what brings you here today?"
....there are just sooooo many answers. [emoji1] [emoji12] [emoji16]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
That's it......I quit. I got slung out of the golf cart at 15 mph last night at 2 am. I had 2 gin and tonics in my hands and tried to run it out.......it didn't work !! Both of my feet look like hamburger !!! Let's see.....rum and coke, beer,and gin and tonic. Plus a couple other libations. Hmmmm.... I may have got run over by a train also. I cant believe we made it home in one piece.....well....almost one piece. Some of me is smeared across the pavement of harbor island. I quit !!! Time to head home.....or just bury me with the cannons !!! Yesterday is what we call "back of the head day" that's when you smack the boss in the back of the head and say have a nice trip home....shortly after they leave the drinking begins......which was about 10 am yesterday. Uuuugggghhhh. Oh...wait...there are no trains in the bahamas....must have been a truck that hit me. These boat parties will kill you if your not careful. For some reason everyone thinks that driving a golf cart drunk is fine over here because it's not really a car.......very stupid !!! I almost did permanent damage to myself. Capt. always drives...so take my advice and get out of the vehicle when the driver is puking and driving at the same time. It never ends up good.

A light night huh?:laughing7:

images (1).jpg
images (2).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread