RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning Sis smiley with ice cream cone.jpg

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I tried shutting it down, restarting it, Banging my fist on it, (it has worked before) and staring at the screen. Stupid computers!:laughing7:

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Artwork of John Paul Strain, of Jackson and his men in Berkeley Springs West Virginia, where I used to live.

berkeley-springs-copywrite-750.jpg

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, if you aren't up to "futy" level guess you can try "duty." Maybe one day you can futy.
Anyway, why not ask in the Technics forum...state what you got on your hands and ask for advice on how to approach. Some people on Tnet are pretty clever about that sort of thing.
I got to find a perfect woman for Tom based on observation. Have a pic buried here somewhere he will adore:D
(Captain is awful trusting leaving the crew alone)

I will keep that in mind. I have actually met a very smart researcher/dectorist and he has offered to help me in the past. I may contact him. I lost his contact information, but he is on Tnet so I can contact him through here.

(Cap'n knows thew crew gets stir crazy when the seas are calm and there be no treasure to find or ships to commandeer. Him allows the facetious activities so as the crew don't fight each other:laughing9:)

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
-

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ! SOFT FUR !

That WOOKIE remembers me at my last dates, look:

Tom, you are getting less particular in your old age. I expected you to say something about the heels not being green, and your wookie is wearing boots. You hate boots!

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
WD
Looks like May flies. 9909804a80ecfc6791855e9cdf88479c.jpg

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Seems that in Toms old age, his vision is failing, poor soul. I know how it feels. I am blind as a mole without glasses.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Good point Sis.
RR, Sis has dispensed some information that may speak the truth. As you get older, you get less picky. Maybe the size of her ears no longer matters because she makes you laugh. Or her NORTHERN accent no longer matters because she lets you keep your antiques on the kitchen table. :laughing7:

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm sorry, Jersey, Maine, New York..aw he!!, New England accents are like nails on a chalkboard for me. Sorry!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning everyone. I just spent an hour trying to fix no internet, until I resorted to my favorite electronic problem solving technique: Unplug it, and plug it back in.:thumbsup:

Tom, are you nuts? Come on over to the states, you'll drop your fur sickness in 5 seconds flat!

But he likes the feet :laughing9:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread