RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
That photo is doctored. Every cop within 100 miles would be on top of that. To my knowledge, rifles aren't street legal.

-

If not, it should be! But only with a certified professional training! It is quite easy to shoot on 500 yards a criminal his brain out but what happens if the shooter don´t care about who is behind a criminal etc.

Anyway, it would be very effective to get criminality down to nearly ZERO! Problem, all insurance companies, any kind of security companies and MANY others would not make billions anymore and this is not wanted.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Co H 2nd Fla Cav commanded by Capt J J Dickson, know as Florida's "Swamp Fox" from Marion county, Florida who engaged the Union in Central Florida from Cedar Key to Palatka on the St Johns River. Feared and respected by the Union, which referred to the west side of the St Johns as "DIXIESLAND"
Co H 2nd Fla Cav has the distinction of being the ONLY cavalry unit of capturing and sinking two Union gunboats, the COLUMBINE and OTTAWA, at the Battle of Horse Landing on the St Johns river, May 22,1864.
Dickinson also aided CSA Sec of State Judah P Benjamin, CSA Sec of War John C Breckinridge, and CSA Capt John Taylor Wood ( CSA President Jefferson Davis nephew & US President Zachery Taylor grandson) with their escape from the Union when they were in Ocala/Silver Springs, Florida , May 1865.
From Ocala, Benjamin, after leaving his cousins' home traveled to Gamble Plantation of the Gulf, Dickson gave Breckinridge and Taylor the captured longboat from the COLUMBINE, which they sailed down to intercoastal to Fort Dallas (MIAMI).
That's my vote!

I'll keep that in my suggestion box.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
It sounds as if I have to tag along with my mom tomorrow at her hair appointment. I guess it's kinda my fault, because I've worn my shoes down to nothing, and it hurts to walk in them now because there is nothing left of em'.

BUT the good news is, that the hair stylist is in the old section of a Morgans Raiders infested town, so while she's gettin' her hair fixed, at the least, I'll stroll by the antique shops. If I'm lucky, somebody will be home on their porch when I walk past the old section. It never hurts to ask!

Don't forget to reserve money in your pocket for potential ice cream invites.:tongue3:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
[
Genuine original old 32 Ford barnfind first run out after some engine tinkering!. Stored since the sixties in North Dakota. Does have a 1940 type replacement flathead in it, but that was a sensible improvement in the day... ]

Last edited:

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I was watching a documentary about the New Orleans drug trade, and they had this dude on there talking his head off. At that moment, I remembered a quote by "Buster" in the movie Gettysburg.

"I can't undarstand a ward heez sayin'. Hell, I can't undarstand enyboday South of Mason-Dixon."

Buster, I can't understand anybody North or South, lol!

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Goodnight guys. See ya tomorrow. Maybe. Who knows, I'm stuck with my mom, I may never come back, lol!

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
[
Genuine original old 32 Ford barnfind first run out after some engine tinkering!. Stored since the sixties in North Dakota. Does have a 1940 type replacement flathead in it, but that was a sensible improvement in the day... ]

Good tires.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Finally getting a needed rain tonight. See y'all.
Morning Simon.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
One last shot for this cough.:occasion14: 8443eb6a3d257e8449374c63d1346e19.jpg Yeeee Haaaw that's good.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Good tires.

For being between the great depression , and WW2 tire rationing....It would be interesting to know the vehicles mileage. And owner(s) use.
When the engine was upgraded were new tires somehow added in that short window of opportunity between the depression and the war (if you had money) ? Or just that low of mileage?

Looks like a fish-scale designed dash instrument panel. (?)

Last edited:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Gooooooooooooood morning Tom :hello: What.........No Mountain Dew Chicken ? :laughing7:

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
[

-

Great cars! And all you need for a repair:

tesa-4662-strong-duct-tape-white-046620008800-pr,808851_canvas1x1_5.jpg Schraubenzieher-201020475522.jpg 81f16c278841ebebacab1363c1468126.jpg

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Gooooooooooooood morning Tom :hello: What.........No Mountain Dew Chicken ? :laughing7:

-

Sorry Buddy, chicken is out but what´s about pork bone soup?

:laughing7:

PS: No need to understand the language and the recipe! I guess this videos has other intentions! :laughing7:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Morning fellow crew folk people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread