RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always wanted one of these.

13390094-1960-chevrolet-bel-air-srcset-retina-xxl.jpg

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Screenshot_2018-07-29-09-23-28.png tomorrow it will be one year !! Im still cutting hurricane wood !!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Was told possible half of a decorative thin pressed tongue and wreath buckle. More for looks than anything practical. Who knows though. May remain a mystery! [emoji16][emoji106]

Here is a link to the contact page for the International Exhibition of 1862. Maybe you could send the pic in an email to these ladies. They may be able to research it, if they don't already know. All I could find were medallions.

Contact | Visit 1862: exchanging the experience

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
ps to WD I made it not the missus....:laughing9::laughing9::laughing9:

Bill, did you always do the cooking or did that culinary gene come out after you retired? I hope it is the latter because this dude is killing me! I cleaned out the refrigerator yesterday and it is bare. On the drive home from church we are talking about me going to the store. He tells me to pick up one of those roasted chickens from the deli. I ask him, "What do you want for supper?" He tells me the chicken is big enough that we will eat off of it for lunch and supper. OK. Cool by me. So, about 5:00 he comes in the house and asks, " Are you going to fix something for supper or is that chicken for lunch all you are going to feed me today?" :BangHead:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Im bionic bill !! Titanium left shoulder, arthroscopic surgery on the right, arthroscopic surgery on left knee, torn miniscus on the right knee. Broke 7 ribs right side, broken jaw, broken nose, 20 o hook through the wrist, and so on and so forth. Cant even keep track anymore. Oh ya crushed a vertebrae in my neck and broke my collar bone on a trampaline too. When I start to think of all the injuries I cant believe I feel as good as I do !! After awhile you just live with your aches and pains and solider on. Extreme sports and commercial fishing beat me up pretty good !!

Bart that will catch up to you.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm going to have to say a similar thing to you as I said to Hillbilly Prince. For someone who has dubbed me a stalker, why do you post these clues? :laughing7:

Hmmm two people now. You got my clue about Crowder?
By the way, sometimes the like buttons disappear for me. Try reloading the page.
Buy the Nova for your guy and the other one for me.
You can't take it with you. And I will think good thoughts about you whenever I sit in that car. I would even name her after you if you like.

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Very cool display case, gold boy! It is cool to kind of see what you look like! And, I think I see the classic Home Interior Deer Print on your wall. We used to have that one.

-

Luck for us he wears a shirt !! :laughing7:

Just remember some Ebay FAILS where people people made photos from polished silver objects nude LOL

There was a website many years ago that shown all this fails but I can´t find it back... Was funny :icon_thumright:

GB: nice case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread