RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Im bionic bill !! Titanium left shoulder, arthroscopic surgery on the right, arthroscopic surgery on left knee, torn miniscus on the right knee. Broke 7 ribs right side, broken jaw, broken nose, 20 o hook through the wrist, and so on and so forth. Cant even keep track anymore. Oh ya crushed a vertebrae in my neck and broke my collar bone on a trampaline too. When I start to think of all the injuries I cant believe I feel as good as I do !! After awhile you just live with your aches and pains and solider on. Extreme sports and commercial fishing beat me up pretty good !!

OMG. Bart this sounds like you spent most of your lifetime in a hospital.

Do you have any other Hobbies?? :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
You had a snake room?

When I was in highschool I had those stackable vision tanks lining one wall of my room. Had about 25 snakes at one point in time. Wanted to be an herpetologist.
============
Tom had a nice snake room when he was single, then he got married, then he got addicted to coffee and had to empty the snake room in order to start stockpiling coffee. :laughing7:

Tom's Snake Room.jpg then and now Tom's storeroom.jpg

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Simon,

Are you a Tanker!?!?

Death before dismount.
==========
When I was 5 years old I had a bad encounter with a pair of Blue Racers which has FOREVER left me scared for life on snakes. Only recently have I started to watch them on television.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
57 Chevy Motorcycle.jpg can't remember if anyone here likes bikes. Nice job duplicating that 57 Chevy look.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
A "Ford" for the Ford fans and a woman for Tom. And I see a Chevelle peaking out of the garage on the left side for the Chevy fans.

Ford Galaxie.jpg

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
e38d699656812fab038164291b7663cf.jpg Good Monday morning 751ea7cbd1824dfd04aa9316deab8b89.jpg

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WD,

Naw we both enjoy good food and cooking so even when we both worked we'd pitch in with the cooking efforts and whip up some pretty tasty meals. We don't entertain much anymore because everyone we knew relied on us to whip up the fancy meals.

Bill, did you always do the cooking or did that culinary gene come out after you retired? I hope it is the latter because this dude is killing me! I cleaned out the refrigerator yesterday and it is bare. On the drive home from church we are talking about me going to the store. He tells me to pick up one of those roasted chickens from the deli. I ask him, "What do you want for supper?" He tells me the chicken is big enough that we will eat off of it for lunch and supper. OK. Cool by me. So, about 5:00 he comes in the house and asks, " Are you going to fix something for supper or is that chicken for lunch all you are going to feed me today?" :BangHead:

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well the king tides are here !! Also sw winds !! That means my spanish coin spot might finally be clear of sea weed. Got to check this afternoon ? Woo hoo gonna get better and better as fall sets in and winds turn direction and sweep the beaches clean. Havnt found anything spanish since mid summer. Got several great tips about my new spot. Seems many more coins have been found there than I originally thought, including gold Phillip the 5th portrait coins. Thats my white whale and has proved to be very difficult to find. Crossing my fingers now.

How about the rip-tides/rip- currents ? Do they help or hinder beach hunting recovery ?

Last edited:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Hmmm two people now. You got my clue about Crowder?

Ahem. Uh, three. I sent MR WD an emoji gif. I caught him looking at it a few days after I sent it. He looks over at me and says, "Stalker." :glasses12:

By the way, sometimes the like buttons disappear for me. Try reloading the page.
Is that your excuse for not "liking" my walleye? LOL

Buy the Nova for your guy and the other one for me.
You can't take it with you. And I will think good thoughts about you whenever I sit in that car. I would even name her after you if you like.

Is that a trick to get my name? LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread