RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Are you interested in philosophy?
I was dying between your German woman and Tom misunderstanding you :D
Your German lady reminded me of some of the people around here. Opinionated, love rules and regulations, always right.
I want some poke salad lol

Not too much, but I collect rare paper. But really anyone that collects paper would not pass up anything Kant so cheap.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not too much, but I collect rare paper. But really anyone that collects paper would not pass up anything Kant so cheap.

I get that. I would, if the opportunity arose, buy an old book even if I was not particularly interested in the subject.
Were you ever in Darmstadt? That is where my brother was in 1964. One of my neices was born there.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
I get that. I would, if the opportunity arose, buy an old book even if I was not particularly interested in the subject.
Were you ever in Darmstadt? That is where my brother was in 1964. One of my neices was born there.

Yeah I use to go to the Dagger facility there about once a year it seemed.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Chris,

Yep good stuff for salads, etc....it grows wild or you can buy the seeds if you want.

Just some random info for you dandelions were actually not native to north america and brought here by the early settlers. That was because of their high nutrient content.

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
off to MMA kick butt or my get butt kicked :laughing9:

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chris,

Yep good stuff for salads, etc....it grows wild or you can buy the seeds if you want.

Just some random info for you dandelions were actually not native to north america and brought here by the early settlers. That was because of their high nutrient content.

When I was a kid I made some dandelion tea. Some other kid told me about it. Wasn't bad.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Chris,

It grows like crazy down the meadows I use to mow,I don't mow any more but I still MD there and late next spring I'll load up on parslane.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
gold boy,

Let's hope you're the kicker and not the kickee....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

I remember when I did kung fu back when I was younger and in decent shape. Doing push ups on my finger tips, etc...I got bobbed on the nose more than once by an over zealous student....:laughing9::laughing9::laughing9:

One time was kind of funny actually because one of the black belts saw me sparring with another student and he was bopping me fairly hard on the nose....not an accident but more intentional.

One of the black belts Angie noticed what was happening and decided to do a switch so he was sparring with the overly agressive guy....I think he learned his lesson that day. Keep in mind our sparring was supposed to be soft contact and not to hurt anyone.

Long drawn out story but....don't take any prisoners.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Last edited:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

gold boy,
Just remember, ducking is legal.:laughing7: But I know you won't have to. The morning chat guys are pulling for ya.:icon_thumright:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread