RangerTell Calculator - A Comprehensive Report..2

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
EE THr said:
EddieR said:
EE THr said:
hung said:
aarthrj3811 said:
~SWR~
Just keep in mind that it was an Electrical Engineer that proved calculators will not produce various frequencies, and not a skeptic. I want you to know exactly who is making you look foolish with the nonsense you post.
The question is who is © 2009 - J_P All rights reserved. Contact [email protected] for permission…Art

Art, I just tried it again. I feel the pull is a little stronger than that with the calculator. I own a nokia xpressmusic 5130. It's a small phone.
Now the kicker...
My phone has an internal scientific calculator. I navigated to it set deg and put the latest freq of gold (the one I am currently using).
It worked perfectly.
If I set a different code, it will not swing to gold.

I strongly suggest that you perform this test to corroborate what I am saying.
Do you envision the mess that the skeptics heads will turn into?

First question... How is it possible that both the keypads on the phone alone and the digits in the calculator produce the same results?
Anyone? :laughing7:

I can't wait to hear this one!

There should be a book of the most ridiculous anti-science explanations!

hung-up
hung-over
and hung out to dry

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof!
P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

Another insult. Why?

A very good reason.

Because this person puts insults in every one of his posts.

Then he posts some kind scam junk science, that he knows is balony, and then he uses it to promote LRLs as being worth the expensive prices they charge, when they are no better than a couple of coathangers or a forked twig.

If he would stop the insults, and discuss science, then I wouldn't insult him.

Like I have said many times now, I have never insulted someone first.

It's always the guilty that whine the most.

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?

Are you referring to my question as "whining"?

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
EE THr said:
I have to agree with you SWR. Normally I observe a certain degree of standard courtesy, but since these cruds don't have any courtesy at all, what's the use?

:coffee2:

Cruds? Hmmm.....

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~hung~
So you experienced it already. Let's wait Fenix's impressions.
Thing is, a cell phone as I have explained, produces pure tone sinusoidal frequencies when a keypad is pressed.
It worked with both the phone only mode and the calculator mode.
Do you know what this means?
Let's ask the skeptics first. How can this be possible? Anyone?~
SWR~
Hey look, everybody!
I was able to extract an insult from a very wordy post....without disrupting the thread!!
~EE~
A very good reason.
Because this person puts insults in every one of his posts.
Then he posts some kind scam junk science, that he knows is balony, and then he uses it to promote LRLs as being worth the expensive prices they charge, when they are no better than a couple of coathangers or a forked twig.
If he would stop the insults, and discuss science, then I wouldn't insult him.
Like I have said many times now, I have never insulted someone first.
It's always the guilty that whine the most.
~SWR~
So...why not ask Electrical Engineers? Why do you "have" to ask those who are skeptical about the "electronics" in Long Range Locators
?
~EE~
I have to agree with you SWR. Normally I observe a certain degree of standard courtesy, but since these cruds don't have any courtesy at all, what's the use?

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other
SWR said:
So...why not ask Electrical Engineers? Why do you "have" to ask those who are skeptical about the "electronics" in Long Range Locators?
Because you skeptics are the ones who keep blaming the calculator. But a cell phone unquestionably outputs frequencies. What will be the speech now?

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~ART~
Your statement is easy to prove…Just press the buttons 3-5-and 3..Lay it on the floor and put a piece of gold about 10 foot from it. Walk between the cell phone and the gold with a set of coat hanger Rods. Then ask yourself why the rods closed..Better yet go out to the hills and put the gold ¼ of a mile away from the cell phone and then ask yourself the same question.
In fact you can take any calculator and do the same thing. The rods will not cross but they will swing open..Art
~SWR~
Validate your claim that you can produce various frequencies by keystrokes on a cell phone. You've been called out...and will be proven wrong.....again
There is the way to validate my claim..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
hung said:
SWR said:
So...why not ask Electrical Engineers? Why do you "have" to ask those who are skeptical about the "electronics" in Long Range Locators?
Because you skeptics are the ones who keep blaming the calculator. But a cell phone unquestionably outputs frequencies. What will be the speech now?

The cell phone outputs a radio frequency, the audio is digitally represented, it is not transmitted as an analog audio wave.

And it is only generated and transmitted in order to indicate the phone number being called. After that, while the person is walking around "locating" it is not being generated or transmitted in any way.

Fail, hung-up.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
The cell phone outputs a radio frequency, the audio is digitally represented, it is not transmitted as an analog audio wave.
Here’s the way to prove your wrong
Your statement is easy to prove…Just press the buttons 3-5-and 3..Lay it on the floor and put a piece of gold about 10 foot from it. Walk between the cell phone and the gold with a set of coat hanger Rods. Then ask yourself why the rods closed..Better yet go out to the hills and put the gold ¼ of a mile away from the cell phone and then ask yourself the same question.
In fact you can take any calculator and do the same thing. The rods will not cross but they will swing open..Art

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hio it was posted-->So...why not ask Electrical Engineers? Why do you "have" to ask those
who are skeptical about the "electronics" in Long Range Locators
Agreed most of all, since it is not within their field actually.

Don Jose de La Mancha

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~SWR~
What frequency does the keystroke 353 equal....and do you have to press "send" to transmit the new frequency you've just generated?
Just follow the instructions

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Allo EE I have had enough coffee, how about a cool root beer float ? \_(_)P (_)P_/

It was posted -->We might be shocked to see where the inital reaction / impulse starts from.

Don Jose de La Mancha
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you answered--> I already know where it starts from, and I wasn't shocked.
Listening intently my buddy

Don Jose de La Mancha

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
Here’s the way to prove your wrong

It doesn't matter what buttons you press, or where you lay it, or how you tip your RangerTell-a-Phone, there are no variable frequencies being transmitted.

If you dial a full phone number, and press send, then one single frequency will be transmitted, but the phone number will be represented digitally, at the same frequency the cell phone would normally use.

You have gone far into Fantasy Land with this one, con-artie.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
It doesn't matter what buttons you press, or where you lay it, or how you tip your RangerTell-a-Phone, there are no variable frequencies being transmitted.
If you dial a full phone number, and press send, then one single frequency will be transmitted, but the phone number will be represented digitally, at the same frequency the cell phone would normally use.
Did you try my experiment ?..I did not tell anyone to dial a number and hit the send button..Just hit the power button and put in 3-5 -3 and lay it on the floor…I know that is a real complicated way to use a cell phone as a LRL but you will never learn the truth if you are capable of using a rod type LRL if you refuse to do the experiment..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
Did you try my experiment ?..I did not tell anyone to dial a number and hit the send button..Just hit the power button and put in 3-5 -3 and lay it on the floor…I know that is a real complicated way to use a cell phone as a LRL but you will never learn the truth if you are capable of using a rod type LRL if you refuse to do the experiment..Art

con-artie;

Even an eight year old can tell you that if you don't hit the send button, a cell phone won't transmit what you put into it.

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Hung;

Gave it a shot with the cell. My phone is waterproof and shielded. There was a reaction but very slight. I got my son's phone and the response was a lot better. Pretty cool.

Don't post the results of the other deal here.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Even an eight year old can tell you that if you don't hit the send button, a cell phone won't transmit what you put into it.
I agree with you..But what happens if you follow the instructions and do not hit the send button ?

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Art;
If the SHO-NUFF experiment is too complicated for them, what chance does the cell phone thing have???

It's got the stuff SHO-NUFF

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Art, Did I see where EEL THRASHER called you a name??? NOOOOO

I've had several emails on this experiment. I guess I'll pass them on to Hung.

You can bet it wasn't the little do-nothing rabbits. LMAO

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
I agree with you..But what happens if you follow the instructions and do not hit the send button ?

Almost nothing. The cell phone will send a few digital packets, about every ten minutes or so, to ID whatever is the closest cell tower, but that's it.

Sometimes you can hear this happening through your car radio.

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other
fenixdigger said:
Hung;

Gave it a shot with the cell. My phone is waterproof and shielded. There was a reaction but very slight. I got my son's phone and the response was a lot better. Pretty cool.

Don't post the results of the other deal here.
Sorry, I had missed your post above.

Can you elaborate on that? Details please. What is your phone model and your son's ?
Are you using the gold freq I gave you?

If you happen to find a cell phone with an internal scientific calc you can try and see if there is any difference compared to a regular calculator.
The results I got seem to corroborate that theory I explained in my email to you.
And this will make it even more complex than I thought it at first. But I will keep studying it and I hope to come up with an answer to tell me not only why, but how it does it as well.

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Hung;

Mine is a G'z One (Casio) son's is a Motorola, don't see any model name. I was using that freq. with the phone open. My phone is a lot heavier.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread