Re rolling halves why spend the time

kfs

Jul 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why would someone go to the trouble of re-rolling a MWR of halves to make it appear that it had not been opened, at least as long as you do not look to close at the roll.

I picked up a couple of rolls at two different banks many many miles apart and at both banks I got a MWR that was really a CWR at the point I got them. I cannot understand taking the time to roll the ends back down to look like a MWR.

Upvote 0

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The cheapest I can find a box on Ebay is $13.99 for 1000 wrappers. That's only enough to do 20 boxes. Is that average to find $139.90 of silver in 20 boxes?

No no, only like 6 bucks per 2000, 6 bucks s+h for any size order, and FAST shipping (eventhough I didn't pay the extra, they arrived the next day every time.)
Kinda forgot the important part lol. discountofficeitems.com sorry. Also, alot cheaper if you order 40 boxes, and free shipping for orders over $75.
HH

Last edited:

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
No no, only like 6 bucks per 2000, 6 bucks s+h for any size order, and FAST shipping (eventhough I didn't pay the extra, they arrived the next day every time.)
Kinda forgot the important part lol. discountofficeitems.com sorry. Also, alot cheaper if you order 40 boxes, and free shipping for orders over $75.
HH

Do you mean per 1000 because I only see them in quantities of 1000, unless you meant the 40+ large volume ordering.

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you mean per 1000 because I only see them in quantities of 1000, unless you meant the 40+ large volume ordering.
Yeah, sorry, my bad. Eventhough the price has gone up 3 times in the last 6 months, it's still the best deal I can find.
HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread