old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe they ought to released a few of those Tiger fish in the Mississippi river to help keep in check the Asian Carp infestation?

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
I pointed one foot out the door when I decided not to renew my Charter Membership after the management change . The other was turning in the same direction when you opened this thread RJC . It's stopped at half turn for a bit to see where this goes . Thank You .
Jim

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Smee tried a "wolfpack" forum a couple years back, but was pretty quiet. I see someone is trying again, hope is is more successful. BTW, I was "Pokey" on Smee's forum.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Smee tried a "wolfpack" forum a couple years back, but was pretty quiet. I see someone is trying again, hope is is more successful. BTW, I was "Pokey" on Smee's forum.

Now that is interesting chadeuax. I did like that forum too.

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe I should not say this but I am gonna anyway, what I have noticed after the last few days, that all of those that tried so hard to kill the 2nd forum and then prevailed...have disappeared like a fart in the wind, barely any of them post lately, makes me think it was probably just one or two psychos using a bunch of proxies and different user names...I find that annoying.

PS where exactly do farts go ? is there like a fart zone somewhere ? chemtrails made of farts ? bleh dunno heh.

Mike

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks Red. I have hunted, just not that into it. Maybe if I had someone who liked dressing them better than me..

am i right that sheds are dropped in jan and feb?

It takes about 4 minutes to dress a deer not including the hide. Sheds drop from Feb to april depending upon what area you hunt for them. Like they said rodents eat them up quick for the minerals.I never get to them in time. Better to kill your own and then you can pile them in your dining room like me. Here is a small sampling of natures bounty.
My freezer has never been so full as this year.

100_2060.JPG

Here is a Tn Mtn cull buck I took the other day hanging at my man cabin. His rack will add to the stack or make a nice knife handle on some damascus steel. I also got some Sheffield cutlery blanks I need to do something with in stag :)

photo copy.JPG

XLTer

Sep 26, 2012
Western Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great thread RJC .

Thanks for the Forum link TH . Already joined & posted......:thumbsup:

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I went shooting the other day and tried out a Glock 40, a colt 45, and a sig 9mm - I gotta tell ya, I shot that Sig like I was a proffesional!!

What's your thoughts on the Sig Sauer brand?

I have a sig in 45 ACP with a laser, and I love it. It's mostly a self defense weapon for me, but I did dispatch a deer that had been hit by a car out front of the house. Poor thing had a broken back. The pistol really shoots well, no jams, and accurate.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a sig in 45 ACP with a laser, and I love it. It's mostly a self defense weapon for me, but I did dispatch a deer that had been hit by a car out front of the house. Poor thing had a broken back. The pistol really shoots well, no jams, and accurate.

I picked up a nice Springfield XD-45 .45 caliber few months back.

I have 2 9mm, one is S&W other is a Ruger ACP 9mm with built in laser site, really sweet and really accurate.

http://2nd-amendment.proboards.com/

Last edited:

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe I should not say this but I am gonna anyway, what I have noticed after the last few days, that all of those that tried so hard to kill the 2nd forum and then prevailed...have disappeared like a fart in the wind, barely any of them post lately, makes me think it was probably just one or two psychos using a bunch of proxies and different user names...I find that annoying.

PS where exactly do farts go ? is there like a fart zone somewhere ? chemtrails made of farts ? bleh dunno heh.

Mike

Maybe they are actually posting about treasure hunting and metal detecting, and not hanging out here. Ya think?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread