jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe I should not say this but I am gonna anyway, what I have noticed after the last few days, that all of those that tried so hard to kill the 2nd forum and then prevailed...have disappeared like a fart in the wind, barely any of them post lately, makes me think it was probably just one or two psychos using a bunch of proxies and different user names...I find that annoying.

PS where exactly do farts go ? is there like a fart zone somewhere ? chemtrails made of farts ? bleh dunno heh.

Mike

I actually thought this was a wonderful thread... Until I read this above.

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Red,

I just wanted to stop by and wish you good luck with this thread. I hope it sticks around. I'm not much of a hunter so I probably will not contribute much. I hope there is plenty of room in the bunker for everybody to have a seat. ;)

Crispin

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red,

I just wanted to stop by and wish you good luck with this thread. I hope it sticks around. I'm not much of a hunter so I probably will not contribute much. I hope there is plenty of room in the bunker for everybody to have a seat. ;)

Crispin
I guess you don't fish either?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let's keep thread on friendly terms....

All can can post as long as within the rules....

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

MALO PERICULOSAM, LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETAM SERVITUTEM

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

http://2nd-amendment.proboards.com/

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mods will handle all issues...

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
I guess you don't fish either?

I tried to fish, I am awful. I paid to go on a guided fishing trip with 25 other people. I was the only one who didn't catch a fish! lol. One person felt so bad they offered me a couple of their flounder filets. I don't know what I was doing wrong...same boat, same bait, same water...operator incompetence...

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sure hope attacks to this thread will be dealt with quickly and seriously - Don't let IT start all over again.........and everyone one having fun, until.........

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I tried to fish, I am awful. I paid to go on a guided fishing trip with 25 other people. I was the only one who didn't catch a fish! lol. One person felt so bad they offered me a couple of their flounder filets. I don't know what I was doing wrong...same boat, same bait, same water...operator incompetence...

Do you have any canals around?

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You should try freshwater fishing for Walleye, Perch & Crappie - Woody's Fairly Reliable gude service up in Northern Minnesota was excellent. My son is 12 and caught a ton + they cook you a "shore Lunch" from the fish you just caught that morning - nothing fresher, nothing tastier - Man it was awesome.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
I actually thought this was a wonderful thread... Until I read this above.
Nobody named names.... Not one.. Is this a confession that YOU purposely killed the Second Amendment forum ? Why can't you people just leave us alone ? I certainly hope that ALL the mods and the administrators are watching and that this place dosn't get shut down because of those who are trying to do just that. I'll be the one to name names.. Until UncleMatt and jerseyben showed up to take a dump on this thread there was NONE of the junk that went on with the Second amendment forum. Everyone was having a good time and being polite. You 2 have no business here if that's your agenda..

Last edited:

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well if there were any questions before about exactly who the troublemakers were there aren't now. Can nothing be done to keep them out when they are clearly only here to cause trouble ? ​BAN THEM

I am curious why you and your group feel this privately owned public forum website is available for you to carve out areas where you can deny others access?

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
I am curious why you and your group feel this privately owned public forum website is available for you to carve out areas where you can deny others access?
Not at all. I simply feel it's the responsibility of those forum owners to remove people who's only purpose is to ruin the experience for the rest of the members. I hope these posts from you and jerseyben show them once & for all exactly who it is who is intentionally disrupting threads they don't like. The simple term you used "your group" shows that you see it some some sort of weird contest. An "us" against "them" sort of thing when all we've asked of you is to be left alone. Someone mentioned in passing that some folks got the 2nd forum shut down on purpose without mantioning any names and jerseyben jumped in all offended. Hmmmm. would most anyone of average intelligence see that as a confession ? I certainly do. Thanks for playing. :thumbsup: Once again.. all we've asked for is to be left alone. You are most certainly allowed to be here but you are not allowed to post random attacks against other members. There is NO other section on this entire site where the kind of behavior you 2 conduct is allowed. Why are we forced to be your punching bags ? Seriously. I'd like an answer from admin. I can't go to the dowsing forum for example, and call those folks a bunch of nutty moonbats. Why is nothing being done to stop these constant attacks on us ? Clearly you are NOT here to participate and contribute to the discussion. You are here to create drama.

Last edited:

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But you don't have any right to expect that on a public forum! Why not start your own website where you can do as you wish 24/7? Suggesting that people should be banned simply for posting their opinion is laughable.

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

We love ya brother, not trying to BAN anyone, just trying to BAN, Ugly, hateful, trouble making, thread deleting STATEMENTS.

So, UM - What type of hunting do you like? What type of guns do you recommend?

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We love ya brother, not trying to BAN anyone, just trying to BAN, Ugly, hateful, trouble making, thread deleting STATEMENTS.

So, UM - What type of hunting do you like? What type of guns do you recommend?

But I haven't made any such statements in this thread at all. And I am currently a bow hunter, as it is much more challenging.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread