Remembered

chucktx2

Greenie
Nov 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sun rise.jpg I remember, The feeling of excitement & intisapation every morning camped out in the desert as the sun came up over the horizing shining thrue a Iron wood or a Josha tree or lighting up the skie behind the Humbolt range, as I rushed to get back in bed on a cold crisp morning after I put on the coffie pot every morning with the nolige that this was the begining of a sterling day, & I was sure that there would be gold nuggets in my poke when MR. Sun went down. I still can relive & enjoy that moment in my mimeryes, The sun still comes up & Deserts are still there but my days there are long gone, as are my golden nuggets, But in my dreams I can still remember ....
It is later than you think, Get out there & make some memories to enjoy in your old age.. Chuck

I TOO WILL SOMETHING FIND & GLORY IN THE FINDING. ChuckTX2 sun rise.jpg

Upvote 0

mellowyellow

Sep 30, 2012
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Gold bug
Nice post . I too love the desert. Something so empty and peaceful there. Hard to explain.

Took this pic waking up before a long day of dry washing. From my tent trailer...

image-1454914273.jpg

We go out a lot, with many old timers that do not mine, just come to hang in the dessert. California btw... U should come out again. Make a few more memories .... :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread