Removable screen protectors?

Mayo South Elgin

Feb 5, 2007
South Elgin IL
Detector(s) used
MineLab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Mayo. The explorer rain cover fits the E-trac just fine. Not sure about an adhesive screen protector.

I am using the rain cover that Kellyco sells for the Etrac. It works fine for me. Granted, glare is a little bit of an issue...

I found this online after I had already gotten my rain cover; it's called invisi-shield, it sounds like what you are looking for. It appears they make them for I phones, but also etrac.. I don't know what it is, it seems as if it must be some hard encasing.. I know nothing about it, and am not responsible other than pointing out this link. If you get it, let us know what it's like and how it works:

http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/minelab-e-trac-cases-screen-protectors-covers-skins-shields.php

A buddy of mine put the invisibleshield on his iphone and had a hell of time getting it off. And that was on glass. Unless it has a different adhesive for the etrac, I highly recommend NOT using it. The screen on the etrac is probably thinner than the film of this shield.

Thanks for the info !
I looked on the web link about that invisible shield and they claim it's removable but for $22.00 I don't think I'll be getting it just yet. I'm going to contact some companies that make re positionable clear vinyl with temporary or low tac adhesive and see if I can cut some on my computerized cutter.

You all remember June? She taught me this trick with saran wrap, I bet it'll work for your detector too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back