Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
AdDicted2Ag said:
The moral of the story
Regardless of how frustrating it is to get repacked dumps, it doesn't give you the right to lie and ruin another hunter's credibility simply for your own personal benefit..

This is getting silly but one more comment. Shutting down that dumper would benefit any hunters in that area, and the banks. Not just the op. What does the dumper think is going to happen to those dumps? They either go to another hunter or get bagged and shipped out by the bank. I guess to the point of the lie, it would have been better if the op could have found a way to throw the dumper under the bus without a lie but the way this dumper operates, I have no sympathy for him. HH all.

vetarun

Jan 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I beg my banks to let me bring the halves in a coinlock bag. It would save us both a lot of time to do that. They always say no. It is not the policy of the bank. They want it back in rolls. I work well with all my branches. They also have no coin counting machines either. There is only one coin machine in a 50 mile radius of me. That one is at my pickup bank. So I'm not going to dump there. I am a respectable hunter. I have to deposite them as they say.

Last edited:

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
the moral of the story
Most respectable hunters are either bagging there dumps or running them through machines. If your not then you shoudl start

Buddy, you just don't get it, and apparently never will. Maverick.

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
vetarun said:
I beg my banks to let me bring the halves in a coinlock bag. It would save us both a lot of time to do that. They always say no. It is not the policy of the bank. They want it back in rolls. I work well with all my branches. They also have no coin counting machines either. There is only one coin machine in a 50 mile raidus of me. That one is at my pickup bank. So I'm not going to dump there. I am a respectable hunter. I have to deposite them as they say.

If you have no option but to dump rolls then that is what you have to do. If you don't reuse the machine wraps they came in and you mark the rolls as dumps then that is completely different then the situation we have been debating in this thread. Also you realize that bags are the way to go, if possible. I don't see a problem with that approach. I would however recommend you keep searching for a bank that will work with you. HH

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mercury1 said:
If you have no option but to dump rolls then that is what you have to do. If you don't reuse the machine wraps they came in and you mark the rolls as dumps then that is completely different then the situation we have been debating in this thread. Also you realize that bags are the way to go, if possible. I don't see a problem with that approach. I would however recommend you keep searching for a bank that will work with you. HH

Merc.. We aren't debating whether it is good or not to reuse machine wraps and repack.. I can't stand people who rewrap.. We are debating whether that justifies another hunter going in and making up a lie that the repacker shorted the bank out of money.. That's a big step that could get a hunter cut off.. Regardless of how many rewraps you get, it's not right to do that..

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
ALL that it would result in, would be him using a bag. Even easier than intricately opening the very end and resealing it. Also, it will be counted,any losses/gains would be be deducted or added to his account. I helped this man out as far as I'm concerned. It would not surprise me if he was one of the people who are so mad at me.

thripp

Jun 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I got 8 boxes today that were repacked dumps. 4 from Loomis and 4 from Garda. There are a few rolls that are MWR but they probably will have nothing. I am DONE with Loomis and Garda.

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
50cent said:
I told the tellers I got shorted on the rolls, around $15 lost total, I said it was not a big deal and I did not care, "Just don't accept rolls of half dollars from the person who deposited them ever again". They said they knew him, and would not let him deposit large amounts again.

Apparently they won't just let him use bags.. You even said it in your first post.. See.. Also, how could you have possibly helped the guy out by doing this? I'm sorry 50 that is just completely ridiculous..

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
This is getting silly but one more comment. Shutting down that dumper would benefit any hunters in that area, and the banks. Not just the op. What does the dumper think is going to happen to those dumps? They either go to another hunter or get bagged and shipped out by the bank. I guess to the point of the lie, it would have been better if the op could have found a way to throw the dumper under the bus without a lie but the way this dumper operates, I have no sympathy for him. HH all.

well said

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ugotit22 said:
theres nothing to get. your wrong im right. Lie cheat steal do whatever you need to to top the next hunter. get yours while you can.

I present to you.. America's future.. I am sure that mentality will take you far in life..

Jan 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no idea who delivers to my banks, I wish I did then I could eliminate the chance of me getting my repacks, I only repacked 60 boxes last week and they seem to be showing up in force,100 more not next week but the following.

I apologize.

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no idea who delivers to my banks, I wish I did then I could eliminate the chance of me getting my repacks, I only repacked 60 boxes last week and they seem to be showing up in force,100 more not next week but the following.

I apologize.

Listen to the vets buddy.. I warned you about this exact thing in that first post of yours, but you refused to listen to me.. I have only been doing this for a couple years, so I don't consider myself a "vet" but there is a wealth of information from people on this site who have been hunting since I was in diapers.. Look at posts from a couple years back and they can really help you out.. Also, you can always just ask one of the tellers which courier they use.. I am sure they will tell you.. That way you can make adjustments and dump into a different supplier.. Regardless, I would still recommend not rewrapping with the rolls they came with.. Good luck DACC

sack0silver

Feb 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Getting repacks is bad enough, then getting them from a turd that wants to short the rolls and dealing with a bank that employees morons that cannot verify deposits and policies that allow those idiots to make the same mistakes, ye...get that dude cut off, good for you!

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I apologize.

I can imagine your next order being your last order for sure. So saying "in force" you are already getting them? :icon_scratch:

kiggity

Dec 12, 2012
baddbluff said:
Amen, dude.

Looks like Obama's tactic of lying about your competition to advance your own agenda is already trickling down to the masses...

Amen!

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
theres nothing to get. your wrong im right. Lie cheat steal do whatever you need to to top the next hunter. get yours while you can.

And you're a respectable hunter you said? If this is how you feel then that just threw your whole argument out the window, didn't it, duh. You're contradicting your self there. Stick with the dirt fishing, maybe you're better at that.

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
And you're a respectable hunter you said? If this is how you feel then that just threw your whole argument out the window, didn't it, duh. You're contradicting your self there. Stick with the dirt fishing, maybe you're better at that.

haha.
I've pulled more silver in a Monday then you prob have in a month.
And btw learn what sarcasm is, prob didn't invent that till you where already out of school.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions