sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
true but then again I wouldn't want to be the owner of a brokeage firm. God bless his business but despite stress and everything else in my life, I like being a cashier. And I'm off. I am having a craving for corn bread. Now that bread I want the whole thing. LOL. Good thing my mom doesn't like corn bread. Yeah!

::runs off to make yummy sweet corn bread::
Garoulady

No one in my family likes cornbread too, so I get the whole thing.

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
While we are in agreement with the issue at hand, lets keep the politics out of it. I'm still pretty new but I think that "no politics" is a rule here. Besides the fact that all politicians, democrat and republican alike lie, it's largely irrelevant to bring that kind of talk to this argument. We agree on the issue and let's leave t at that:)

The only thing that's allowed is 2nd amendment talk, but not in the CRH section, only in the "Everything Else" section. Religion is also not allowed.

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
haha.
I've pulled more silver in a Monday then you prob have in a month.
And btw learn what sarcasm is, prob didn't invent that till you where already out of school.

Sarcasm doesn't always translate well online.

sack0silver

Feb 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
haha.
I've pulled more silver in a Monday then you prob have in a month.
And btw learn what sarcasm is, prob didn't invent that till you where already out of school.

I invented sarcasm, maybe you heard of my firm, Moderately Sized Sarcasm4U LLC. Also I only search on Mondays so my Mondays > your Mondays :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread