OP
OP
SilverForBrains

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone remember the thread where Rich posted he dressed up in a suit, had a pipe in his mouth, and said he had a Ph.D. and researched coins? That is what he told tellers. I laughed so hard I cried. He got silver :)

LOL and good memories,
apush

LOL that's awesome!

SMurzin

Dec 19, 2023
Scuba Steve would know for sure, if he is still lurking. I really doubt that Rich marked any of his coins, he just wasn't like that.
That is absolutely his handwriting. I was shocked myself to see it. We chatted briefly about marked coins but he never told me that he was doing it. Thats the kid of guy he was - full of cool surprises. I would have died to get one in a box. Rest in Piece dad.

OmegaMan

Dec 9, 2007
Wow, that's a cool find. I remember him well. I haven't stopped by here in a while and what a cool blast from the past.

steeda

Mar 16, 2010
My heart just skipped a beat. I don't post often, but I could not help but post. He was a good friend who is dearly missed.

He was the King of CRH, but more than that, he was a good man that loved his family and took time to help all of us on the Net. And, he had the best sense of humor to boot. This was in the old days when folks were a tad kinder to each other on the Net.

apush

I agree, I remember his posts, buying many boxes of halves! And on top of that a great person. I have to look for his posts now.

Sad that he passed. He will always be remembered.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread