Riker cases ?

chong2

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2006
El Paso, TX
Detector(s) used
Flippin Stick n good luck :)
So the guy that used to sell these cases in my hometown no longer stocks them. he says his distributor went out of buisness. the cases he had were well made and the black board material was more thick on the edges " covered more of the glass from the edge" than alot of these cheaper ones. I was wondering if anyone knows anyone in particular that offers good quility riker "good quality black board and thick filler" mounts that they order online from? i know there are tons of dealers online, but some of these are just poor quality.
would be appreciated !
thanks

Upvote 0

Jonzer

Feb 12, 2010
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Natural Eyeball Pressure
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought a couple of small cases this winter from this guy.
The cases were quality and he will make custom for anyone.
The price for my cases was reasonable and I received them within 4 days of order.
http://myworld.ebay.com/sheazbro

OP
OP
chong2

chong2

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2006
El Paso, TX
Detector(s) used
Thanks Jonzer, does he do the cases with the pins that hold together? i have no problem getting the wood frame cases, its the economy place edge glass top held together by large pins/needle ones i am looking 4, like this one.

Attachments

• riker.jpg
    riker.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 264

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try this place. Mike sells some great trays. I've bought a few Rikers off him over the years, but I'm in the process now of taking everything out of Rikers and putting them all in Wooden Trays so I haven't ordered any in a while but they were always the nice heavy ones.

Steeles Display Cases
5665 New Albany Condit Rd
Westerville, Ohio 43082

1-800-589-2944

I order from Mike all the time and he has great products and excellent shipping. Another thing I like is the more you buy the cheaper they are. The 8x12x1 trays are $4.25 each, but you can get a case of 12 for $36.00 or $3 apiece. The size you showed above are only $30.00 for a case of 12. He also has the colored foam in all kinds of colors and he sells stands and carrying cases too.

OP
OP
chong2

chong2

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2006
El Paso, TX
Detector(s) used
thanks uni, yeah thats the ones im talking about. srv, ill give him a call, since you say they are the better quality ones, thank you guys.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread