- - - RING - - - ...... + a few pictures !!

BOB VALDEZ

Jan 8, 2006
Was hunting for more then 5 hours, today. Enjoyed every second of it. The weather was great : a lot of wind but mild ?nd sunny. Finds were ok ; since it has been a very long & cold winter and the spring isn't there, yet...

Let's look :

1. 9.70 Euro = 11.60 USD
2. 50 + 5 + 0.50 Belgian Frank
3. a ring. Not expensive but a joy to pick it up !

ThankYouForLooking !

BOB VALDEZ, Belgium ;)

ImgFree.net - Hosting Images

Upvote 0
B

brz

nicely done, you had a pretty good showing, I've never seen a euro till now, and probably won't unless I get out of montana. WTG ;D

OP
OP
B

BOB VALDEZ

Jan 8, 2006
brz said:
nicely done, you had a pretty good showing, I've never seen a euro till now, and probably won't unless I get out of montana. WTG ;D

And I LOVE them, brz ! It is SO GREAT to pick them up, from deep under the sand....

BOB VALDEZ

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice find.plenty of coins and lots of plastic toys. you will soon have enough toys to open a toy shop.

tinpan

trk5capt

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2005
Charleston S.C.
BOB, Nice Haul As Usual, Good Hunting. trk5capt...

Attachments

• JOHNS DETECTING PICS 037.gif
    JOHNS DETECTING PICS 037.gif
    998 bytes · Views: 279

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Well as usual you always find alot of coins! But when are you going to open your new toy shop? You must have a warehouse full by now!!! :D

OP
OP
B

BOB VALDEZ

Jan 8, 2006
gypsyheart said:
Well as usual you always find alot of coins! But when are you going to open your new toy shop? You must have a warehouse full by now!!! :D

I am not sure, yet, about that toy shop, I mean.... :o :o :o

Need a decent stock to start it up, don't I gypsyheart ? But more "great finds" are on their way ; just returned from the beach. And it is not IMPOSSIBLE there are some more toys for my shop. And...

Well, you'll see soon !

Greatings + thank for your reaction gypsyheart.

BOB VALDEZ, Belgium

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread