Rita Clark, where are you???

dfxdude

Jun 29, 2004
Wilmont, MN
Detector(s) used
White's DFX (2) V3i(1)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a bracelet that I think is made of silver. It rang up a solid 83/84 on DFX. There was a name engraved inside of Rita Clark. The bracelet appears to be a custom, handmade bracelet. The reason I say I "think" it is silver, is I could not find the stamp that would indicate so, but it has so many nooks and crannies that it is hard to see every place, even under a magnifying lamp. It is quite unique and the owner should be able to describe it to a reasonable degree. It was found on public ground in a municipality of less than 3000 people in the state of Minnesota. There was only one Clark family in this municipality and they knew of no Rita Clark living there or any relative of theirs. From the depth that I found it, it wasn't lost recently, at least not this year. but it came out of the ground nice and shiny and just had to clean it with soap and water to get the dirt off. So the owner was obviously from out of town, possibly out of state. The name has several listings in national telephone directory, more than can be followed up on.
I know this is a "needle in a haystack", but thought I would make the effort.

Chester Copper Pot

Apr 16, 2005
WI
Detector(s) used
Whites Idx Pro
There is a Rita Clark in Medford,WI as far as I know (married to Michael.) She would be mid 40's. A people search on Yahoo may give you more needles. Good Luck.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunately, there is a Posability CLARK is Not her last name anymore

BobInFla

Oct 7, 2010
Leesburg, FL
Detector(s) used
1970's model Garrett Master Hunter, AT Pro
You might want to have that bracelet tested for something besides silver. Silver wouldn't clean up very easily if it had been in the ground very long, whereas white gold or platinum would.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread