rock with two arrows on it

frankie

Feb 7, 2010
mass
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 deus excalibur sovern but used gp4500 sd2200 whites nd a few fisher. Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a small rock and allmost missed it.it like 4 inches hi and12 in long. it allmost looks like it came out of the dirt a long time ago.it has like 3 groves in it from which i think indians use to make arrow heads sharp or to form them and on one side is scraped one big arrow[ the point with the shaft,no feather] like total length 3inches long by 1 inch hi which you could miss easily and then a smaller arrow pointing in the ground. any ideas.will show a picture later after work when i can get the light just right and im done with work.i think its saying that something is buried.but some signs in rocks my in the pass mean different things. i found this rock in mass on cape cod.im going looking this weekend. it was pointing to this old 10 by 10 falling down shed which use to be a post office over 50 years ago. theirs also a rd about 500 ft from where i found the rock,plus some houses close by.

Upvote 0

dfx willy

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2008
ALL this talk of crap!! ah hold on! wait a minute! sorry ill be back gotta go to the bathroom. :laughing9: the arrows point the way. willy

hogge

Silver Member
Mar 13, 2008
Pittsfield Ma.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T-2SE--Whites Prism IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First off.......even though the pics are large, I can see the arrows. Second....This post should probably be moved to the "Treasure Signs" thread. Third......Most of you guys know me on here, and know I can be a hard a$$. But this guy is new, and I think some of you veterans could cut him some slack. He found something unusual, and is trying to add to the forum. Everyone has thier own opinions, but quite honestly, I was shocked at some of the replies I read. Hogge

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jasper62 said:
lurediver said:
Am I the only normal one reading this crap?
Why is this Crap? To think it is one thing but to Dog someones thread. :icon_scratch:

Tend to agree.
Mustn't let the Rubber Room-like bad aspects to come haunting us again. But again, I see smells on occasion.
Carl

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I notice he hasnt replied....I hope it wasnt ran off.I really think he has something :icon_scratch:

Curious The George

Sep 4, 2008
East Coast
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Metrotech
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, dang! If you laid it down so the arrow is pointing towards Ft. Knox, KY then it would be pointing at a big stash of gold.

S

Seeker Of Truth

I dont know there could be somethin to it. theres only one of the pics i can clearly see an arrow, and it does look like an arrow, it may be one of those signs that will lead you to somethin bigger. to bad y'all drove him off, we could have asked him about the terrain and location of this find and some possible history about where it was found.... I mean People left signs and markings all the time back in the old days so they cant find the stuff they hid or buried.... hope this dude replies back to this thread with some info or somethin

deepfoot

Greenie
Mar 19, 2010
Parksville, BC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can see how difficult this is to photograph as a lot of it has to do with the angle of the light hitting it.

From what is described it could very well be a stone for sizing arrow shafts. And grinding was definitely done in ancient times here. Adze heads are made from jadeite here abouts and I have seen a granite bowl which could only have been formed on some type of lathe.

In some respects we still know very little about the original inhabitants of this continent, America, as many ancient stone tools are dismissed as simply being stones, except natural stones don't have beveled edges. lol!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread