Sally Skull My Aunt @ South Texas Treasure !!!

MXT SNIPER

Sep 30, 2004
My cousin Bill a few yrs back introduced me to a great great great great aunt, via the internet, he showed me a couple historical writeups on her. Her name is Sally Skull, actually a Newman, my mothers maiden name. From South Texas. She was quite the colorful character in Western times, she wore a pair of pearl grip revolvers, had a total of 6 husbands, killed two herself, ran a freight business during the war, I heard thru my mom that when she went to family reunions a big picture of Sally Skull was always set out showing her on one of her freight wagons, the thing that is most interesting to me is, she routinely used to cross the border into Mexico with her Vaqueros, while she visited with ranch owners there, her vaqueros would be out stealing the ranchers cattle, they would head back across the border into Texas and sell these stolen herds. This is where possible treasure leads should come in, she couldn't deposit this cash in the bank, my buddies and I who are into treasure hunting all agree, there should be buried money on her old properties in Laredo area of South Texas, something worthwhile checking out for someone local to the area. Anyone hit it big, send me 10% for getting you started on this one!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread