Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What was wrong with your first wife?
Only been married once, same woman. 28 yrs. Her only problem is me. But she is in love with a man she can't stand so what's a girl to do?

HH, Relic Nut

Sod Buster

Jun 14, 2014
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, White's Bullseye TRX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love the new pin pointer Loco-Digger........Santa came early for me too, and it looks like I've got a keeper also!

cowboy.jpg

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
Congratz on the new pointer and a great woman! I hope you find some good stuff with the new carrot!

OP
OP
Loco-Digger

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
After being together for that many years and one knows what buttons to push and not, when all else fails I pull the little boy whine button out and dust it off, it's a hit and miss on this one though:) Great gift and it shows the better half's do listen to our obsession and what makes us happy, we all need a carrot sometimes.

Thanks Pepper, now I hope it will assist me in digging some Karats and gold.

Love the new pin pointer Loco-Digger........Santa came early for me too, and it looks like I've got a keeper also!

I can she know's your taste and wants to keep you safe when detecting.

Congratz on the new pointer and a great woman! I hope you find some good stuff with the new carrot!

I already have, on it's inaugural hunt in pointed to the 2 cent coin and the following day it assisted me in pulling the Peace Dollar.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions