Santa Came Early (Just in Time)

What was wrong with your first wife?
Only been married once, same woman. 28 yrs. Her only problem is me. But she is in love with a man she can't stand so what's a girl to do?

HH, Relic Nut

Love the new pin pointer Loco-Digger........Santa came early for me too, and it looks like I've got a keeper also!

cowboy.jpg

Congratz on the new pointer and a great woman! I hope you find some good stuff with the new carrot!

After being together for that many years and one knows what buttons to push and not, when all else fails I pull the little boy whine button out and dust it off, it's a hit and miss on this one though:) Great gift and it shows the better half's do listen to our obsession and what makes us happy, we all need a carrot sometimes.

Thanks Pepper, now I hope it will assist me in digging some Karats and gold.

Love the new pin pointer Loco-Digger........Santa came early for me too, and it looks like I've got a keeper also!

I can she know's your taste and wants to keep you safe when detecting.

Congratz on the new pointer and a great woman! I hope you find some good stuff with the new carrot!

I already have, on it's inaugural hunt in pointed to the 2 cent coin and the following day it assisted me in pulling the Peace Dollar.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back