Saturdays Hunt comes up BIG, again.

looknforgold

Apr 30, 2011
Somewhere in the US of A
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal 1000, Minelab Equinox 800, Anderson Shafts, Garrett Pro Pointer, SEF Coils and CoinTOTE, AND........
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saturday's Hunt comes up BIG, again.

Well, I just don't really to start with this post. the girlfriend had to leave around noon for a Baby Shower and I wasn't going to stay at home looking at the TV. so I packed up my stuff and headed for some green pastures. :)

Got to a place where I have been finding some very nice finds this year... right off the bat, I got some real good bouncy numbers using a TTF setup with my settings. Dig down and the plug rolls out into the street, I look back into the hole and staring at me is my 4th Walking Liberty Half Dollar (another 1941) ever and all since April. ended up pulling a nice 1929 Merc before I headed home due to the heat along with some more goodies....but all was not lost!:headbang: Thanks for looking, Dirt Diga (aka; looknforgold)
72c2ah.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlUJLOUiGjw[/youtube]

Upvote 3
OP
OP
looknforgold

looknforgold

Apr 30, 2011
Somewhere in the US of A
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal 1000, Minelab Equinox 800, Anderson Shafts, Garrett Pro Pointer, SEF Coils and CoinTOTE, AND........
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

damiani1

Jun 2, 2013
Windsor Ontario
Detector(s) used
Current: Tesoro silver umax, Whites Spectrum XLT
Past: Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Your right, I don't believe it. You placed a 1941 in there.... Lol syke Nice find, finding silver is the best :)

OP
OP
looknforgold

looknforgold

Apr 30, 2011
Somewhere in the US of A
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks all.... it was nice finding that half, it's a great feeling, but I would love to find a Dollar, someday.

Metdet49

Dec 25, 2012
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro, White's M6, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer, Predator Tools Little Eagle
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Man that half is in beautiful condition. Looks brand new! Nice going.

CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice silver there, keep saying to myself I'd dig that! Still looking for my first dollar "Silver" coin. got an IKE one time it was like a manhole cover signal on the Sovereign. Got a Sac also near a side walk at a pals house.

pl8man

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2009
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet big silver !

Top Member Reactions