Saturdays Hunt comes up BIG, again.

looknforgold

Apr 30, 2011
Somewhere in the US of A
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal 1000, Minelab Equinox 800, Anderson Shafts, Garrett Pro Pointer, SEF Coils and CoinTOTE, AND........
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saturday's Hunt comes up BIG, again.

Well, I just don't really to start with this post. the girlfriend had to leave around noon for a Baby Shower and I wasn't going to stay at home looking at the TV. so I packed up my stuff and headed for some green pastures. :)

Got to a place where I have been finding some very nice finds this year... right off the bat, I got some real good bouncy numbers using a TTF setup with my settings. Dig down and the plug rolls out into the street, I look back into the hole and staring at me is my 4th Walking Liberty Half Dollar (another 1941) ever and all since April. ended up pulling a nice 1929 Merc before I headed home due to the heat along with some more goodies....but all was not lost!:headbang: Thanks for looking, Dirt Diga (aka; looknforgold)
72c2ah.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlUJLOUiGjw[/youtube]

Upvote 3

Your right, I don't believe it. You placed a 1941 in there.... Lol syke Nice find, finding silver is the best :)

Thanks all.... it was nice finding that half, it's a great feeling, but I would love to find a Dollar, someday.

Man that half is in beautiful condition. Looks brand new! Nice going.

Nice silver there, keep saying to myself I'd dig that! Still looking for my first dollar "Silver" coin. got an IKE one time it was like a manhole cover signal on the Sovereign. Got a Sac also near a side walk at a pals house.

Sweet big silver !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back