Season 4

Customx_12

May 22, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I grew up in Ohio, and there were many grape vineyards. One belonging to my friends Dad. They sold to Welches, and local winery's.

There's a dessert wine from Germany called Ice Wine that's super sweet. The grapes are left on the vine until the end of the season and when the frost sets in, they are picked and pressed so it's mostly the sweet nectar that gets made into wine. It's pretty good if you like sweet wine. A little pricey though for the good stuff.

Last edited:

Montclaire

Feb 21, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wine makers use certain woods to flavor their wines, including oak. This used to come from the barrels themselves but with the stainless steel fermentation containers used by most today, they introduce it in other ways. Who wouldn't buy a bottle of actual Oak Island wine? They can use the black money pit wood for the merlot. haha

petetherocker

Jan 20, 2015
Canada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's a dessert wine from Germany called Ice Wine that's super sweet. The grapes are left on the vibe until the end of the season and when the frost sets in, they are picked and pressed so it's mostly the sweet nectar that gets made into wine. It's pretty good if you like sweet wine. A little pricey though for the good stuff.

We make ice wine as well up here in Canada, and yes, it's pricey.

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hey guys. Wanted to share Huttons review of the last 2 eps and the findings.
I know i know some of you cant stand the bloke.
But for others i would like to share.
He makes some key points in this and we can keep the discussion going a little while longer.
I encourage all to have a watch if they get the chance.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=334543906941299&id=303384190057271

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

sasquash

Nov 2, 2016
North of Quebec
Detector(s) used
Computers
Primary Interest:
Other

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP Déus & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I grew up in Ohio, and there were many grape vineyards. One belonging to my friends Dad. They sold to Welches, and local winery's.

I grew up with a grape vine at my Grandma's house but we never made wine. Homemade jelly! It was the best! I just picture rolling hills and sunny days with a Vineyard.

There's a dessert wine from Germany called Ice Wine that's super sweet. The grapes are left on the vine until the end of the season and when the frost sets in, they are picked and pressed so it's mostly the sweet nectar that gets made into wine. It's pretty good if you like sweet wine. A little pricey though for the good stuff.

Now that sounds Delicious!!! Might have to go looking for a bottle.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Might go looking for a grapevine that actually passes messages along to HELP the hunt.....

There is a reason that this is so "exciting" and it relates to larger affairs in the US and Canada,

While keeping them all as their "Beliebers".

You think that Trump said he's "Draining the Swamp" because he is a fan of expensive digs that lead to nowhere?

Think he is a Believer?

Guess again.....he is involved in making it obvious about what media associations are lying, and what media are feeding us a lie to believe in......

I'll put it this way, he knows the swamp is empty and that the show is a scam, and the media are in for a wild ride.......

Get ready for 2017.......

Game Changers always take it up a notch.

Last edited:

sasquash

Nov 2, 2016
North of Quebec
Detector(s) used
Computers
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey guys. Wanted to share Huttons review of the last 2 eps and the findings.
I know i know some of you cant stand the bloke.
But for others i would like to share.
He makes some key points in this and we can keep the discussion going a little while longer.
I encourage all to have a watch if they get the chance.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=334543906941299&id=303384190057271

From what he said of the New Ross site:
No cross on the helm stone in 2008
No triangle carving in the well in 2008
And many other fake artefacts on the island

Does that surprise you ?

Last edited:

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Does that surprise you ?
Not really since i noticed almost straight away that the site was done over on america unearthed. Everything was shown then shown on oak island with changes. Which made the show loose alot of credibility in my eyes

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Does that surprise you ?
Its also rather helpful that he explains how he got to his conclusions. And also provides the facts and areas to look up for yourself.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Does that surprise you ?

So he's in complete denial of everything that WAS found and IS documented by photos......

FK is the only resource currently there.......how would Huttoon know.....his 'connections' tell him?......what to say probably.....

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every show was a fake front......at least from the side of the enterprises marketing their productions.....ahem ahem.....yadda yadda..... bing bing bing ...... the History Channel..... and the new Side Shows with Hutton, and with Wolters

Some sites like New Ross are speculative so researchers will make shows to help support the idea of the possibility based on the current evidence, to get the attention of the local govts through the media....

FK and anyone else on these shows were "PAID" a meager contracted amount........ A VERY MEAGER AMOUNT considering all the money they were given for advertisements and production contracts in the 6 figure and 7 figure levels

Since there was a long-term commitment under permits by FK, and a really good effort of investigative journalism on their part by reaching out to reporters and LOCALS, archaeological research, and scanning there was continued for years .....as in the case of New Ross, which has far more physical evidence than most areas of Nova Scotia's special places acts will provide protection for, they are FINALLY now paying attention to the site......

The reasoning before that there was no "interest" to review the site from Heritage, is that they "Don't Know".....from a historical standpoint......yet they also refuse numerous times to find out the origins and still deny it a site......??

This is because its history does not point to the sovereignty of the Crown, and their legislative order, as they are clearly making attempts in Canada to erase that History so people will forget the reasons they came here.

This is the biggest red flag of the cover up, and only a fragment of their agenda.

Wolters was the paid consultant to review the evidence from the Concrete of the Pentagon......obviously nobody buys that gift pack of DVD's do they?

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
So he's in complete denial of everything that WAS found and IS documented by photos......

FK is the only resource currently there.......how would Huttoon know.....his 'connections' tell him?......what to say probably.....
Well if you simply go back to the ep of america unearthed. You can freeze frame all the images of scott investigating the exact same location like 8 or 10 years prior which ever it was. You can clearly see the exact same rocks in the exact same locations. Minus the carvings we seen on OI.
They are both right there on film at the exact same locations done years apart. So you cant really argue the fact the new owners did the job themselves

oredigger62

Jun 12, 2013
Austinville Va.
Detector(s) used
Fisher goldbug 2
Garrett infinium
garrett AT-MAX
Garrett sea hunter mark 2
Fisher gemini 3 ( two box )
Equinox 800
Nokta Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This show is nothing more than a sensationalized adventure for the Lagina's. If they were in fact treasure hunters they would find a spot and work it til the end and move on. The swamp for example. They could have used a backhoe and dug a trench that follows the shoreline and would have found the " flood tunnels". They could have dug out the entire swamp in less than 2 weeks. And they wouldn't be stopping this to start that every time you turn around. And they certainly wouldn't be flying off to france to look at corn carvings. They lose a lot of credibility when they never ever complete anything. This nonsense about the holy grail and other crap is just that... crap. Some of those treasures are in the possession of the queen and some are stored in the undergraound vaults at the Vatican in my opinion. But to go off on a wild goose chase because " somebody said " is stupid. Do you think for a minute that a treasure hunter would run off to a library if they knew the location of a vault that supposedly gold chain came from... or would they dig it out and get the " treasure". Just my take on it.

sasquash

Nov 2, 2016
North of Quebec
Detector(s) used
Computers
Primary Interest:
Other

Scott Wolter ...

sasquash

Nov 2, 2016
North of Quebec
Detector(s) used
Computers
Primary Interest:
Other
What's going on with the thread

Templar Vault Chamber located in New Ross ?

New Ross could be a main site this year and season 5

Last edited:

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
What's going on with the tread

Templar Vault Chamber located in New Ross ?

New Ross could be a main site this year and season 5
I was not getting at new ross being fake. The foundation stones and the original well are something. But the triangle carving and the templar cross are fakes done by the new property owners.

sasquash

Nov 2, 2016
North of Quebec
Detector(s) used
Computers
Primary Interest:
Other
I was not getting at new ross being fake. The foundation stones and the original well are something. But the triangle carving and the templar cross are fakes done by the new property owners.

Property owners or filming crew ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread