Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Scott "Concrete Evidence" Wolters
Well the guy has a P next to his accreditation. Which means professional. Which carries the fact that he is bound by law to give true and detailed information. Or he can be held accountable and stripped of his title. You know the guy the US Gov personally contacted to inspect the structural damage of concrete from the 911 attacks.
His not some backyard job.
I also love the fact. Scott himself and Hutton have both invited anyone who wishes to disprove them on camera to come out and do it. So im still waiting for that one

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That cross of the Templars is another story invented to mask the lie about the actual cross it represents....

As the Herm Stone shows the layout of Rennes Le Chateau in its outline with the cross in the top....

The so called Templar Cross's shape is taken from this column in Rennes Le Chateau....

altar-pillar-original-sm.jpg

They need to step off that property ASAP...

before the entire order of French Legionares come over to speak to them about their expanding horizons in New France.

They love codes and cryptography I hear.......

MikeN

Feb 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys. Wanted to share Huttons review of the last 2 eps and the findings.
I know i know some of you cant stand the bloke.
But for others i would like to share.
He makes some key points in this and we can keep the discussion going a little while longer.
I encourage all to have a watch if they get the chance.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=334543906941299&id=303384190057271

He raises the point that the angle iron was probably a boiler from one of the steam engines that exploded, either in 1804 or 1861. A good theory, but all the steam boilers I have seen are all rounded arrays of rivets / bolts. The bend in the middle looks like it was originally naturally at 90 degrees and not bent that way by the hammer grab or some other searcher damage.

So I'd still guess it as a structural angle iron, possibly some other part of one of the 2 rigs that exploded.

Pippin

Jan 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
[

FK and anyone else on these shows were "PAID" a meager contracted amount........ A VERY MEAGER AMOUNT considering all the money they were given for advertisements and production contracts in the 6 figure and 7 figure levels

I was always curious about this. How much are they paid. I always assumed that they received a substantial fee. Maybe that's why they used mostly locals this year, so they could pay them less.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What's going on with the thread

Templar Vault Chamber located in New Ross ?

Locked because it is in the Oak Island forum and unrelated. ;-)

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was not getting at new ross being fake. The foundation stones and the original well are something. But the triangle carving and the templar cross are fakes done by the new property owners.

No foundation stone evidence was ever presented.

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP Déus & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey guys. Wanted to share Huttons review of the last 2 eps and the findings.
I know i know some of you cant stand the bloke.
But for others i would like to share.
He makes some key points in this and we can keep the discussion going a little while longer.
I encourage all to have a watch if they get the chance.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=334543906941299&id=303384190057271

I wanna see what the the ruckus is all about. Do you have another link? I dont do Facespace.

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I wanna see what the the ruckus is all about. Do you have another link? I dont do Facespace.
No waiting for a utube version if he uploads one. You should there is a curse of oak island group with thousands and thousands of members. All this and more is shared and discussed daily with tons and tons of even more information

MikeN

Feb 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I just click on the link and then "Not Now" on the annoying login box. Then expand the video to take the full screen and it works fine.

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP Déus & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No waiting for a utube version if he uploads one. You should there is a curse of oak island group with thousands and thousands of members. All this and more is shared and discussed daily with tons and tons of even more information

Cant bring myself to do it.... just cant!!!

I just click on the link and then "Not Now" on the annoying login box. Then expand the video to take the full screen and it works fine.

I see join or sign in... no not now. Your lucky!

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys having fun talking about Huttoon the Cartoon?

Back to the Season 4 fiasco that it is

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Cant bring myself to do it.... just cant!!!

I see join or sign in... no not now. Your lucky!
Yea i know FB sucks and is full of alot of BS. But the OI group is decent. You wont be able to view the group as its a closed group. The discussion hear is peanuts compared to on there. With alot more information. News. Research. Videos and such

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea i know FB sucks and is full of alot of BS. But the OI group is decent. You wont be able to view the group as its a closed group. The discussion hear is peanuts compared to on there. With alot more information. News. Research. Videos and such

Off you go then.....to find that "Research" you talk about seeing everywhere......LOL

I'm going to go call FK and book our Recon to a location on the ground and not on FB......Later :hello:

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Off you go then.....to find that "Research" you talk about seeing everywhere......LOL

I'm going to go call FK and book our Recon to a location on the ground and not on FB......Later :hello:

I guess when your tales don't attract the attention of production companies the next logical step is to merge them together and see if that gathers the attention of TV producers.

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

I dont quite get your beef eldo. But no worries have fun with that.
I have no idea what FK is and have no idea ehat your talking about

Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Kind of rude to post on a forum about off-site forums on the same subject.

Against the rules you agreed to, in fact.

You may not.... Post links to competing forums in regards to Treasure Hunting.

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
9b23068b22c244d2f7e1202d00c6a1d5.jpg

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I live by one rule: "Never do anything you'd be ashamed to tell your Mother about"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions