Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Shucks! If BVI is going to be anywhere close to Asheville (say not too much more than 50 to 80 miles East of there), I would drive over to meet him. I hope he reads this and lets me know if he is going to be somewhat close. Asheville is a little over an hour from me and I sometimes drive to the Marion area to Gold prospect.

Frank

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hey SADS669 I will gladly copy it and share it with you.
Thanks 6,

Just teasing you about the bill ha ha, I would gladly do the same with you concerning any of Darren's stuff. I consider it will remain his property until his return and secondly our property in terms of sharing the info in it amongst us. I will send you a pm with my plans for it in the long run

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Darren, Salvor6 and SADS 669, It all sounds good. Thanks for saving me $1000 in fuel and a 24 hr round trip drive!

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Darren, Salvor6 and SADS 669, It all sounds good. Thanks for saving me $1000 in fuel and a 24 hr round trip drive!

John,

You and 6 could always come here and pick it all up, now that's real money, but just think of the fishing, diving and boozing we could all do ha ha

The stuff is available to you if you want anything copied and sent to you concerning any subject...

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Ghost Amphibian Headphones
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Shucks! If BVI is going to be anywhere close to Asheville (say not too much more than 50 to 80 miles East of there), I would drive over to meet him. I hope he reads this and lets me know if he is going to be somewhat close. Asheville is a little over an hour from me and I sometimes drive to the Marion area to Gold prospect.

Frank

sorry frank - just got on the net and saw this!! :(

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Don't you guys start a party without letting me know, I'll never forgive you ha ha

BVI I think Darren wanted to get together with you, say thanks to him for me for all the shipwreck stuff. If you can't get over that way tell him to get his lazy self over to see you😊

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don't you guys start a party without letting me know, I'll never forgive you ha ha

BVI I think Darren wanted to get together with you, say thanks to him for me for all the shipwreck stuff. If you can't get over that way tell him to get his lazy self over to see you��

Am Bugging out in an hour...... :(

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sep 28, 2013
Charleston South Carolina
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Seaotter RMD-1
JW Fishers Proton Magnetometer
JW Fishers Pulse 12
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
i live close enough to you however and you send me a photo of what you are giving away. send it to my email. BlackWaterDivers.msn.com

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
sorry frank - just got on the net and saw this!! :(

I had really hoped you would be able to see my post earlier and I could have drove over to Asheville and we could have met! If you ever get back to the Asheville area, let me know ahead of time and if you are going to be available for a meet, then I will drive over.

Frank

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Good riddance, I bet the locals are putting out flags...........another marauding Brit chased off.

It's a wonder why that BVI would ever want to leave once he caught sight of the beautiful mountains in and around the Asheville area! However, knowing that he continues to find treasures in the water and even on land around where he lives, I can understand why. Once he has found all of the treasures, he will just have to find a way to navigate that Super Yachtof his up the rivers to get back to these beautiful mountains.:happysmiley:

Frank

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's a wonder why that BVI would ever want to leave once he caught sight of the beautiful mountains in and around the Asheville area! However, knowing that he continues to find treasures in the water and even on land around where he lives, I can understand why. Once he has found all of the treasures, he will just have to find a way to navigate that Super Yachtof his up the rivers to get back to these beautiful mountains.:happysmiley:

Frank

very true frank - I went to visit friends who are building a house close to / overlooking the Smokey Mountains (just of the 240) - truly beautiful!:thumbsup:

bit of a long haul for me to get back anytime soon!

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
It's a wonder why that BVI would ever want to leave once he caught sight of the beautiful mountains in and around the Asheville area! However, knowing that he continues to find treasures in the water and even on land around where he lives, I can understand why. Once he has found all of the treasures, he will just have to find a way to navigate that Super Yachtof his up the rivers to get back to these beautiful mountains.:happysmiley: Frank

Hey Frank,

He might be finding but I reckon he should start posting what do you think??

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other

BVI... That is a nice home with really nice views of the mountains and surrounding areas. However, I don't understand why they don't list the acreage on the Ad! I would definitely want to kinow the acreage and access before even considering it, that is, if I had the money which I don't. With such a nice home, you would think that they would include more information!

So what, are you going to trade in the Super Yacht or just park your' butt in GA for part of the year when you are not looking for treasure?

Frank

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Frank,

He might be finding but I reckon he should start posting what do you think??

Kevin... Yeah, it would be nice to see more of his finds but I am sure he has a reason that he has not done so! Maybe sometime in the future, we will get to see more.

Frank

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread