should have brought my sand wedge instead of my lesche

diggin tennessee

Jun 26, 2010
athens, tennessee
Detector(s) used
white's and explorer se pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hunted 3 different locations today with my buddy Dave and while he raked in the good stuff all i found were balls...golf balls to be exact. next time the detector stays at home and I'm bring the trusty 5 iron. on the bright side, we did find a great spot about 50 yards from my backyard. so now my quick hunts wont be to long of a drive (golf joke). happy hunting!!!

Attachments

• DSCF0896.JPG
    DSCF0896.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 1,021
Upvote 0

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sand wedge? No kidding!

All the best,

Lanny

Damon64

Bronze Member
Jul 10, 2008
Federal Way, WA
Detector(s) used
V3i, DFX, Beachhunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't be tee-d off with those finds, many people are green with envy -no lie! Get back out and swing away!

OP
OP
diggin tennessee

diggin tennessee

Jun 26, 2010
athens, tennessee
Detector(s) used
white's and explorer se pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Damon64 said:
Don't be tee-d off with those finds, many people are green with envy -no lie! Get back out and swing away!
i was going to come back with a snappy reply to your post but a little birdie told me not to. hh!

Mac232

Aug 18, 2007
Greasy Creek , TN
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just now saw this post , lol , almost forgot about your long lost ball finds . found one about every place we hunted . Hard to beat a 4 ball day :laughing7: :laughing7: Now get out to your back yard and dig till you can't dig no more !!!! That place is going to give up some incredible finds in the future , I can feel it !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread