Show your best find or most interesting fnds, from novice to accomplished miner

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey....if you can put something in a bag that cost you pennies and sell it for dollars you are on to something..

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pville, you mean like "pet rocks"! Who'd a thought that would sell...........................63bkpkr

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Goldnrelics - very nice pickers! I didn't realize they come from VA at first. :notworthy:

3029heavy

Dec 19, 2012
I went out twice during my limited home time and got onto a pretty good paystreak. Just running a simple drop riffle sluice and digging into a bucket, classifying down to 3/8". Got about a gram on 1st day, appx half gram the 2nd day. 1st day ran a total of only 8 half full buckets of classified. 2nd day it pinched out towards the end. Ran 16 half fulls for the half gram. System keeps crashing when I try to attach pix

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130917_213038.png
    ForumRunner_20130917_213038.png
    226.9 KB · Views: 184
  • ForumRunner_20130917_213059.png
    ForumRunner_20130917_213059.png
    198.5 KB · Views: 170

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Pretty gold...where from (ish)?

3029heavy

Dec 19, 2012
I deliver brand new semi trucks piggyback style so I only get home a few days a month. But I go after that gold every time! Kevin, I know Colorado has a ton of probs right now, but I can't help but wonder how much gold washed down out of the hillsides with those slides and flooding!!

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
North Central Washington

You are doing quite well then, nice work!

I deliver brand new semi trucks piggyback style so I only get home a few days a month. But I go after that gold every time! Kevin, I know Colorado has a ton of probs right now, but I can't help but wonder how much gold washed down out of the hillsides with those slides and flooding!!

Been thinking' the same!

Doitlaynstyle

Feb 21, 2013
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Rock Nose and sniffer belly
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Imagine what's been uncovered in gold bearing areas.... oh the dredgers will be out in droves...

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I deliver brand new semi trucks piggyback style so I only get home a few days a month.

Howdy 3029 from a fellow WA webfoot. Are you a driver for Dallas-Mavis?

3029heavy

Dec 19, 2012
Nah. I transport new freightliners, and western stars from the factory to the dealers for auto truck transport. It's a great gig

425jesse

Feb 10, 2013
Mountlake Terrace
Detector(s) used
4" Dalke Original Compact Dredge, 36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, D&D/Brawn Super Concentrator and Highbanker top, Brawn/D&D finishing table, pans and more!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Love this Particular Forum, cherishes family, friends and fun. Here in Washington, most of our gold is small, but a few good runs will find a little of the yellow!! IMG_2930.JPG IMG_3053.JPG
First is a little bit of Raging River fines, the second is my 13 year old son, running my brawn 48" sluice.

Cheers All!!

Doitlaynstyle

Feb 21, 2013
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So this is our finds for the season. Yes the season. We are done for the year. We have too much stuff going on to be able to continue but I have a trommel build planned for this winter.

3029heavy

Dec 19, 2012
Nice haul! Must've been dredging I assume. I'll be doing alot of that next year! Wa state is hyper restrictive on dredging seasons, so I basically get the month of July on my favorite place.

Doitlaynstyle

Feb 21, 2013
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice haul! Must've been dredging I assume. I'll be doing alot of that next year! Wa state is hyper restrictive on dredging seasons, so I basically get the month of July on my favorite place.

Nope. All shovel and buckets through the highbanker and a little booming. Thanks! Idaho is getting the same. The EPA moved in and restricted the hell out of us. If you hear of them floating and polluting the waters here you'll know why lol

shaggy21

May 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want a high banker but I don't know if there is enough gold in my area to take the risk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread