Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Howdy all,
I decided to hit the local lake this mornin for a couple hours. With the warmer weather there has been lots of activity in the water. Today it was a bit cooler and I had the whole place to myself. Not quite 2 bucks in clad and a bunch of junk jewelry. I did manage a pretty chunky silver ring though. First time I got one with a dragon on it. So into the pile it goes. Thanks for looking and luck in the hunt.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

Attachments

• DSCN1454.JPG
    DSCN1454.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 578
  • DSCN1455.JPG
    DSCN1455.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 576
  • DSCN1456.JPG
    DSCN1456.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 570
Upvote 0

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing9: :laughing9: the Red heads jaw just hit the floor an all I heard was "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh jujuuuuuuuuuuu " lol you know her an her dragons lol .

not a bad mornin of swimming Bro :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
juju

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Chug and Red said:
OK, Figure out a Good Price If you want to sell it!!!! And Give Chug a Chance to Buy it before you sell It!!!
Please post the weight also!!! Red
No reasonable off will be refused!!!! RED!!!!
O.K. just for you Red here is the weight. 7.5 grams. But I have to apologize for not selling it. I never sell any of my silver only the occasional gold item. All of my silver goes into displays at the end of the year. I take it Chug is a Dragon collector or possibly you are? HH
JuJu

Attachments

• DSCN1457.JPG
    DSCN1457.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 260
OP
OP
juju

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tank69 said:
:laughing9: :laughing9: the Red heads jaw just hit the floor an all I heard was "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh jujuuuuuuuuuuu " lol you know her an her dragons lol .

not a bad mornin of swimming Bro :icon_thumleft:
I kinda figured she would spark at this one. Tell her I said its mine all mine. Miss you guys.
JuJu

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice silver ring :icon_thumleft: MR TUFF

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
JuJu said:
Chug and Red said:
OK, Figure out a Good Price If you want to sell it!!!! And Give Chug a Chance to Buy it before you sell It!!!
O.K. just for you Red here is the weight. 7.5 grams. But I have to apologize for not selling it. I never sell any of my silver only the occasional gold item. All of my silver goes into displays at the end of the year. I take it Chug is a Dragon collector or possibly you are? HH
JuJu

Chug loves dragon's, It his Chinese birth year 1964!!! Just PM me if you ever want to sell It!!! Red!!

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chug and Red said:
JuJu said:
Chug and Red said:
JuJu

Chug loves dragon's, It his Chinese birth year 1964!!! Just PM me if you ever want to sell It!!! Red!!

64 my god those where dinosaurs not dragons Red lol

vanoldschool

Dec 1, 2005
Port Orchard, Wa
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Whites DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I swear eIither I suck at this Hobby or your the most fortunate hunter in Wa State, If I go to the beach I get ate up zincolns, 15 pull tabs and a buzzbomb, Nice ring man!!! wanna trade your detector for my whites dfx waste of money??? HAHAHAHAHAH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread