skunk penny boxes

OP
OP
A

azlegends

Jul 13, 2011
Just an 82 here or there that the other person either missed or didn't want.

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Maybe you got jrf30's dumps.. he did a lot of cents.. I'm sure the zincolns got dumped somewhere.. some bank

OP
OP
A

azlegends

Jul 13, 2011
The worst part is the person isn't marking their dumps and its getting harder to avoid them as the person seems to be dumping further west every week.

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
azlegends said:
The worst part is the person isn't marking their dumps and its getting harder to avoid them as the person seems to be dumping further west every week.

No one marks pennies.. there's too many of them made that the chances of you get the same coin back is real slim.. if I were you, I would dump pennies by spending them. I try to spend pennies every chance I get.

OP
OP
A

azlegends

Jul 13, 2011
Gilmore Happy said:
I cant take credit for this one AZ, I dont do pennies. Are you past Bell/Grand?
It depends, I split my time between 3 different apartments(long story lol). I haven't been around my apt in surprise much, I've been spending most of my time at my avondale apt(where I've been getting these skunks). Alot of skunks near my phx apt across from metrocenter, but thats ok since ill be dumping these banks when I give up this apt in a few weeks.

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im in suprise, peoria, glendale, avondale, tempe, chandler, scottsdale.....not metrocenter though. I drive 82 miles everyday.

Id stay away from bell and 83rd bank, i ravage those with dumps.... :icon_pirat:

OP
OP
A

azlegends

Jul 13, 2011
Gilmore Happy said:
im in suprise, peoria, glendale, avondale, tempe, chandler, scottsdale.....not metrocenter though. I drive 82 miles everyday.

Id stay away from bell and 83rd bank, i ravage those with dumps.... :icon_pirat:
Wow, that's even more driving than me, im impressed lol. Im thinking about heading a bit further west and testing out Buckeye.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread