SO PRETTY MUCH ITS ILLEGAL TO DO ANYTHING

Urban Prospector

Feb 21, 2007
N OC CA
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,Compass 94B & 77B
Re: SO PRETTY MUCH IT'S ILLEGAL TO DO ANYTHING

My brand of protesting over zealous laws differs from those stated here. Ya I'll write letters and attend meetings but get little personal satisfaction from that approach.But flooding the repressive powers that be with my well intentioned complyant citizen reports gives me a warm glow. Like the time I found Indigent persons hunting tools, broken sticks with a vague resemblance to a bow and arrows. Or a stone maze grinding area that was a dent in a boulder. The diamond mine of quartz. Fools gold tends to hold attention well. Then there was the iron treasure chest, who'd of though (besides me) that it was a car that had washed down stream. Gee I hope there isn't any oil in the crankcase the Authorities may have to dig the whole thing up. Hope they have an environmental impact report. Did you fill your notice of intent? Sometimes the hardest part is getting the low man on the totem pole out of the airconditioned truck but once the word is on 2way radio it's fairly easy to gather a crowd of them, they all want to be in on the "big find". Gee I hate to waste their time but I'm civilly and criminally obliged to report these finds and they are duty bound to go out, investigate and take the report. You got to see this Ranger it's just up that hill. ( MT Whitney :wink:)

Evolx10

Dec 20, 2007
Bronx - NY
Detector(s) used
DFX-300, M6

He who makes it illegal to Hold the gold is the true ruler..We haven't lived in a true free country since December 23 1913, you really think the rules on finding your own private fortunes of precious metals etc will lax in the future?, they have only gotten worse -- get used to being a pirate.

ohh and this one on April 5th, 1933, best executive order Ever! silly FDR takin der ppls guld n such.- next day gunnah tayke mai underoos wiles eye slep!.

Jefferson

Jun 15, 2007
Missouri

This may be a little off topic for some but some of you will like these, if you really thought you knew how things were you'd better wake up and smell the coins, for instance...... do you own your own home? O.k., now, did you know that you don't own the land (Texas maybe)? Try to start drilling for oil on your land and see what happens. Copy and paste the TEXT link if you want all 42 Parts to play automatically one after another, make sure to click the "play all" over to the right at YouTube.

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpUXGOqO1r0&feature=PlayList&p=3F671ACFB467CF07&index=0

Here is Part 1, an Introduction....

At least watch Part 12, I call it the 20/40 split, I just turned 40 and he cracked me up.......

:icon_study:

jimb

Feb 22, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yes everything is illegal, unless you have the right paper work! Then it is O.K.!

soopacee

Apr 27, 2008
Pottsville, PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400, Nel Tornando,
Garrett Carrot PinPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

its only illegal.............................if you get caught

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread