So what kind of find gives you the greatest rush? relic, gold, silver or what?

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
#1 Relics - I'll include anything old here, coins, rings, axes...
#2. Gold, silver & Minerals - a prospector here.

I don't care much for "newer" stuff, except turn of the century 1800/1900 silver coins. I collect those because I love the designs!

OP
OP
dirtlooter

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
after yesterday and finding my second big silver in less than a month, I can really see getting hooked on finding the big shining silver in the ground. it may be old hat to some of you but it sure ain't for me. no doubt that there is a lot of things that can get a person's heart pumping

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
My biggest rush is when I've researched something, like say a fire fight between Indian and soldier, and then I'm able to go find the location and find an artifact that proves I've found the location. It doesn't have to be something of value, a cartridge or arrow head, or a button, anything that I can pin as being a period find showing I'm in the right spot. There is one location locally that I looked for and couldn't find, and the archies beat me to it. I know because they told about their find in the news paper. Only they had one thing I didn't have, they found a map in the national archives, that took them right to it. I was using eye witness reports. I know I was close, spent a lot of hours in those woods, found illegal pot plantations, and modern logging stuff, but couldn't pin down the exact spot.

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2caspr[2].JPG

PikesPeakCharlie

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2008
Pikes Peak
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gti 2500, Garrett Gta 350, Garrett Pro-Pointer -- Whites IDX Pro, AutoMax V2 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love all my finds ,all the iron relics in the rock garden can prove it . I have found gold,silver,diamonds,turquoise,aquamarine,topaz and much more, even a cache of over 100 trade tokens. My roots lie in the bottles and tokens . My biggest thrill is when I flip a token over and see the word Saloon :notworthy::headbang: but an even bigger thrill is when I brush the dirt away and see a whiskey jug and the writing on it looking back at me :notworthy::headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread