Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get real, as if this is some big theater and this is the audience....its a link to a youtube vid and it automatically chooses certain aspects, so we went in and changed the settings...

took a lot of work so I hope some of you enjoy it....

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Get real, as if this is some big theater and this is the audience....its a link to a youtube vid and it automatically chooses certain aspects, so we went in and changed the settings...

took a lot of work so I hope some of you enjoy it....
Heh...

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"TJB"....it is seen in everything from the stars to alleged maps to cloudy aerials of landscapes, and this is why.
TJB image.jpg
This is part of a modern asphalt parking lot. Apparently TJB did this too. :laughing7:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
"TJB"....it is seen in everything from the stars to alleged maps to cloudy aerials of landscapes, and this is why.
This is part of a modern asphalt parking lot. Apparently TJB did this too.
TJB also worked with wheat to create ciphers in crop circles.

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its a laughing stock of compliments that make it all the more real of a solve.....thanks again for confirming the finds...

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its a laughing stock of compliments that make it all the more real of a solve.....thanks again for confirming the finds...

Hey, if it's real to you that's all that matters. Just keep the blinders on and the earplugs in and forget what the rest of the word thinks. :thumbsup:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...thanks again for confirming the finds...
The 30 bodies-how did you determine that these bodies were of the Beale Party?
To the best of my knowledge, the only mention of a massacre of the Beale Party was related in a séance conducted by the Harts and detailed in the HART PAPERS.

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The 30 bodies-how did you determine that these bodies were of the Beale Party?
To the best of my knowledge, the only mention of a massacre of the Beale Party was related in a séance conducted by the Harts and detailed in the HART PAPERS.

The bodies were found in the proximity of the Peralta Stones....the map stone showing a code.....

2=3-Mine Symbol-18=7 scribed at the bottom of the stone......

these were the exact times in the Beale the men were made to go on their 2 yr contract.....leaving in the 3rd month of March to the mines, to mine for 18 months or more, returning one trove to VA and returning to mine for 7 months for a second time to deposit that load again near the first in VA, returning for the third.....

to be massacred leaving gold scattered there around their bodies,......28 in one area, and 2 off in the field running towards the hills....they were all said to be 'mystery' miners.....shrugged off as Mexicans killed by Apache, the coded stones were planted to set off these tales.....but you cant stop to make the maps while being attacked so they were planted for another reason....to inform the family of the Beale 30 that there are other parts of the maps.....these stones are truly required to locate both the mines and the troves and vault of the 30 men.....both the stones and the Beale Ciphers are needed....along with other clues you find along the way

they also did not return to claim the box.....and the box contained the papers original info.....

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The bodies were found in the proximity of the Peralta Stones....the map stone showing a code.....

2=3-Mine Symbol-18=7 scribed at the bottom of the stone......

these were the exact times in the Beale the men were made to go on their 2 yr contract.....leaving in the 3rd month of March to the mines, to mine for 18 months or more, returning one trove to VA and returning to mine for 7 months for a second time to deposit that load again near the first in VA, returning for the third.....

to be massacred leaving gold scattered there around their bodies,......28 in one area, and 2 off in the field running towards the hills....they were all said to be 'mystery' miners.....shrugged off as Mexicans killed by Apache, the coded stones were planted to set off these tales.....but you cant stop to make the maps while being attacked so they were planted for another reason....to inform the family of the Beale 30 that there are other parts of the maps.....these stones are truly required to locate both the mines and the troves and vault of the 30 men.....both the stones and the Beale Ciphers are needed....along with other clues you find along the way

they also did not return to claim the box.....and the box contained the papers original info.....

You mean that fake stone. :laughing7:

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you have got to be kidding me...?

there are 7 stones in all.....and you are attributing my work to one stone??

You mean that fake stone.
laughing7.gif

You must be off looking at some other single stone.....it takes a few to get the job done right .....thats just another example of how you run off at the mouth.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you have got to be kidding me...?

there are 7 stones in all.....and you are attributing my work to one stone??

You must be off looking at some other single stone.....it takes a few to get the job done right .....thats just another example of how you run off at the mouth.

Exactly my point. Thanks for confirming everything. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You mean that fake stone. :laughing7:

Yeah the one with the fake mines that I made up in my imagination......

Number5CluseUpGroundScrapes.jpg

The ones you cannot see because you do not know what treasure is BigScoop. You and your books have brought you doubt and confusion from so many tangents that you divert into your new theory to amaze us all that you have found another possibility.....after someone has posted the evidence.

LOL your smiley is nothing compared to staring at that comment next to my Mines.......

Sorry you refuse to see....LOL

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah the one with the fake mines that I made up in my imagination......

View attachment 1339959

The ones you cannot see because you do not know what treasure is BigScoop. You and your books have brought you doubt and confusion from so many tangents that you divert into your new theory to amaze us all that you have found another possibility.....after someone has posted the evidence.

LOL your smiley is nothing compared to staring at that comment next to my Mines.......

Sorry you refuse to see....LOL

Books?I have books? Whoohoo.....send me my royalties! :laughing7:
Eldo, my friend, believe in whatever you will. It's your world. :thumbsup:
Billions of markings upon the lands out there, I'm sure there will always be at least one suitable to the cause. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread