some type of early spoons

castletonking

Jun 20, 2011
castleton vt.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found these buried next to a a collection of cellar holes,no town maps or records list anything as being there past the 1890's so i have no idea on the age. the first spoon i post was approx 6 inches down against the slate stones piled for the foundation on the outside. The second spoon was located approx 10 feet from the main structure and was 4 inches down. I'm thinking pewter at least on the larger one with the design.

Attachments

• 044.jpg
    044.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 189
  • 067.jpg
    067.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 275
  • 068.jpg
    068.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 270
  • 046.jpg
    046.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 190
  • 044.jpg
    044.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 167
  • 045.jpg
    045.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 187
Upvote 0
castletonking said:
I found these buried next to a a collection of cellar holes,no town maps or records list anything as being there past the 1890's so i have no idea on the age. the first spoon i post was approx 6 inches down against the slate stones piled for the foundation on the outside. The second spoon was located approx 10 feet from the main structure and was 4 inches down. I'm thinking pewter at least on the larger one with the design.
sorry about my toes lol

castletonking said:
Could you resize your pics?I'd like to see the handle,thanks God Bless,HH Chris

worldtalker said:
castletonking said:
Could you resize your pics?I'd like to see the handle,thanks God Bless,HH Chris i'm sorry, i dont know how.
sorry i dont know how to resize

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back