image-1327641147.jpg

Upvote 2

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ticm,
Please, allow me to be the first one to thank you for posting that random pile of junk. It was a pleasure to view the pile of trash that you dug up and carefully organized into a photographic masterpiece. A few days ago i posted the idea of TICMism...I have come up with a few basic principles that might guide us into this new revolution. Here are the first three:

1. Sic semper tyranis.
2. Viva la resistance.
3. Et nomine en patri, et fili, spiritis sancti.

Your admirer,
Crispin

awww how cute you have groupies:lurk:

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ticm,
you been detecting out behind my garage again? :laughing9:.......HH

seekandfind

Jul 7, 2012
northwest Indiana
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter 101/505
ace 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good finds, makes you wonder how they got things done in bygone days without all our fancy gadgets we have now. Also now you can build a better detector with those tools to find better or more stuff. Keep up the good work. HH

OP
OP
ticm

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
inspectorgadget said:
I believe those are the original long missing vintage prototype snap on tools, the original designer was not happy with the check from Snap On so instead of turning over his designs & prototypes he dumped them in a lake. Those have to be worth in the 6 digit area forget hundreds or thousands but instead hundreds of thousands. :laughing7:. These people who think you post junk just have no idea what their looking at!

Well now, the value of these tools is climbing. I had know idea they were prototypes. WOW!!

U

umrgolf

Yeah, and if you were as lucky as Savage, you wouldn't even really have to negotiate. You'd get exactly what you were asking from the "buyers" for every over-priced relic :laughing9: I only watched that garbage once and won't support their cause by watching it again.

jewelerguy

Gold Member
Jun 28, 2011
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
those look just like the tools people sell at the flea market here

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So are you a loser:icon_scratch::laughing9:

chrisplay2004

Feb 28, 2008
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2 with 4" & 8" Coil, and F-Point Pinpointer, Whites Eagle II, Bounty Hunter Fortune Hunter, Modified VLF WaterDetector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will save my comment for post #1000...:laughing7:

NOLA_Ken

Gold Member
Jan 4, 2011
Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co
Detector(s) used
several, mostly Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ah those old wrenches are great, from the long gone era of tightening and loosening things by HAND! These kids today with their fancy power tools will never know the satisfaction of busting all your knuckles at once and swearing until the paint peels that comes with working with fine tools like those!

Sorry, I think I was channeling my grandfather for a minute..... I do like the old monkey wrench though! I found a big wrench a while back and thought for sure I was going to be rich.....
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/g...ooks-like-i-can-retire-has-worth-fortune.html

Last edited:

Southern_Digger

May 21, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer and Excalibur; Tesoro Tejon; Fisher 1265-X; Garrett Master Hunter; White's Coinmaster; In closet: Bounty Hunter and Relco
Primary Interest:
Other
That explains what happened to my toolbox....! Fell off the back of my truck somewhere in NJ.

Catobra

Jun 21, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites IDX Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ah those old wrenches are great, from the long gone era of tightening and loosening things by HAND! These kids today with their fancy power tools will never know the satisfaction of busting all your knuckles at once and swearing until the paint peels that comes with working with fine tools like those!

Very funny! LOL!

OP
OP
ticm

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Southern_Digger said:
That explains what happened to my toolbox....! Fell off the back of my truck somewhere in NJ.

I hate it when stuff falls off the back of trucks.

matt092079

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2011
Charles Town, WV
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 with 11" DD coil, Garrett Ace 250 with 9x12 coil, Garrett Pro-Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't care about tools when they're brand new, certainly not in rusted form. Congrats on a sucky day! :laughing7:

OP
OP
ticm

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
matt092079 said:
I don't care about tools when they're brand new, certainly not in rusted form. Congrats on a sucky day! :laughing7:

LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread