Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Well this was my morning. LOL

image-1327641147.jpg

Upvote 2
Ticm,
Please, allow me to be the first one to thank you for posting that random pile of junk. It was a pleasure to view the pile of trash that you dug up and carefully organized into a photographic masterpiece. A few days ago i posted the idea of TICMism...I have come up with a few basic principles that might guide us into this new revolution. Here are the first three:

1. Sic semper tyranis.
2. Viva la resistance.
3. Et nomine en patri, et fili, spiritis sancti.

Your admirer,
Crispin

awww how cute you have groupies:lurk:

ticm,
you been detecting out behind my garage again? :laughing9:.......HH

Good finds, makes you wonder how they got things done in bygone days without all our fancy gadgets we have now. Also now you can build a better detector with those tools to find better or more stuff. Keep up the good work. HH

inspectorgadget said:
I believe those are the original long missing vintage prototype snap on tools, the original designer was not happy with the check from Snap On so instead of turning over his designs & prototypes he dumped them in a lake. Those have to be worth in the 6 digit area forget hundreds or thousands but instead hundreds of thousands. :laughing7:. These people who think you post junk just have no idea what their looking at!

Well now, the value of these tools is climbing. I had know idea they were prototypes. WOW!!

Yeah, and if you were as lucky as Savage, you wouldn't even really have to negotiate. You'd get exactly what you were asking from the "buyers" for every over-priced relic :laughing9: I only watched that garbage once and won't support their cause by watching it again.

those look just like the tools people sell at the flea market here

So are you a loser:icon_scratch::laughing9:

I will save my comment for post #1000...:laughing7:

Ah those old wrenches are great, from the long gone era of tightening and loosening things by HAND! These kids today with their fancy power tools will never know the satisfaction of busting all your knuckles at once and swearing until the paint peels that comes with working with fine tools like those!

Sorry, I think I was channeling my grandfather for a minute..... I do like the old monkey wrench though! I found a big wrench a while back and thought for sure I was going to be rich.....
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/g...ooks-like-i-can-retire-has-worth-fortune.html

Last edited:
That explains what happened to my toolbox....! Fell off the back of my truck somewhere in NJ.

Ah those old wrenches are great, from the long gone era of tightening and loosening things by HAND! These kids today with their fancy power tools will never know the satisfaction of busting all your knuckles at once and swearing until the paint peels that comes with working with fine tools like those!

Very funny! LOL!

Southern_Digger said:
That explains what happened to my toolbox....! Fell off the back of my truck somewhere in NJ.

I hate it when stuff falls off the back of trucks.

I don't care about tools when they're brand new, certainly not in rusted form. Congrats on a sucky day! :laughing7:

matt092079 said:
I don't care about tools when they're brand new, certainly not in rusted form. Congrats on a sucky day! :laughing7:

LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back