Spanish gold trail markers/monuments pictures

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
Twilla said:
Okay, where is everybody? I've been hearing from several experts every day via the thread of private messaging and now all of a sudden, nobody is there! Is everything copasetic? I spelled that wrong didn't I?

T
can't say for the others that read these post But I got a ton of research to do seeing how it is the 19 of July I want to be able to headout real soon I want to spend this winter with my one love The arizona Desert in summer I hole up in the Phx area winter the az desert & mtns Nuff Said Buck

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
yyyaaa! I made the list ;D

Sorry for the frustrations, whatever caused them. If I can help, let me know.

MesaBuddy

Feb 8, 2006
AZ
Detector(s) used
Polygragh and if needed sodium P
No its O K Randy , I am just pissed off for giving some info away and then being bugged about it , some peeps want me to go out in 115 degree and show them some things it's taken me years to find/research
Really makes me anal retentative ;)
Your allright with me Randy after all we both live in "Mesa" and you gotta be allright to live here ;D
Smiles and a Wink
Buddy

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
MesaBuddy said:
No its O K Randy , I am just pissed off for giving some info away and then being bugged about it , some peeps want me to go out in 115 degree and show them some things it's taken me years to find/research
Your allright with me Randy after all we both live in "Mesa" and you gotta be allright to live here ;D
Smiles and a Wink
Buddy

Sounds like some people are quite un-appreciative of people giving them hard earned information. It's hot as hell outside, and as much as I wanna go hiking in the supers, I'd never make it out...haha.

Yeah, us Mesa'ers gotta stick together ;)

OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
MesaBuddy said:
Smiles and a Wink
Buddy

Hi Mesa Buddy!
I sure hope I didn't offend anybody on this forum. I have been very careful to show the utmost appreciation for any help people offered and I have also said to only give us the help that the individual feels comfortable about giving. Again, thank you for the help you have offered and good luck on your hunts this summer!

T

OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
Buck said:
Twilla said:
Okay, where is everybody? I've been hearing from several experts every day via the thread of private messaging and now all of a sudden, nobody is there! Is everything copasetic? I spelled that wrong didn't I?

T
can't say for the others that read these post But I got a ton of research to do seeing how it is the 19 of July I want to be able to headout real soon I want to spend this winter with my one love The arizona Desert in summer I hole up in the Phx area winter the az desert & mtns Nuff Said Buck

Hi Buck!
If there is any way I can help you with your research from here, please let me know. You have been a lot of help to us and since I can't offer expertise in th'ing, I will offer expertise in research! I was telling my friend today about your spending time near the Mexico border and the things you have to deal with as well as the danger of drug runners, etc. Be careful! I expect to hear from you on this forum when you get back!!

T

OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
Hi Mike,
Boy, I feel like I need to duck if I ask a question now! I don't know if Mesa Buddy was angry with me or with people in general. I kind of think it must have been people in general since I haven't asked him to go anywhere and especially not in 115 degree weather! I know I haven't emailed or called him either. Anyway, here's another question for you. IF we get lucky and find treasure, what do we do with it? Do we let anybody in the govt. know about it and if we do, do they take a minimum of 50% of it? Where do we sell it or whatever? How do we turn it into cash? Who would have ever thought that actually finding treasure would produce a dilemma? Okay, there were several questions, but I had to get them out before I burst. And before you ask, no we haven't found anything yet and we will be sure to let you all know if and when we do. Thank you once again!

T

OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
WEll hello again Mesa Buddy,
I am more than happy to know that you were not upset with me. As for talking about the dangers of the desert, I have to tell you, I am in absolute awe of people like you and Buck and others who have the temerity and guts to go out into the places you all go to. It takes real dedication to put yourself into danger like you guys do and I'm not sure I could or would do it.
I understand about the beds and chairs and so on. I have gotten all of the Kenworthy books I can get my hands on and I even went to the treasurehuntersuniversity.com website suggestted and got the fild notebook. Were learning all we can and we're taking notes on everything you guys tell us and filing it all. Thanks again for the help, good luck in the hunts this summer, and let me know if I can do anything to hlep you along!

T

DETREASUREHNTR

Jun 15, 2006
Bear,DE
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 3300
Thanks for the lesson Mike, I was just trying to help with a Photo tip.Some things I am anal about are dark(little detail) and out of focus pics.

Attachments

• Heart2.jpg
    Heart2.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 1,035
OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
Buddy,
You are reading my words wrong! I admire you guys! As Buck says.........Nuff said.

T

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DETREASUREHNTR said:
Thanks for the lesson Mike, I was just trying to help with a Photo tip.Some things I am anal about are dark(little detail) and out of focus pics.

I am anal about the same things. The reason those pics are a little fuzzy, are because they were taken from about a half mile away. When I post pics of new carvings, monuments, or markings I never like to show too much of the surrounding areas. As remote and hard to get to as this spot is, you never know when some rusty old desert rat might recognize something he saw 25 years ago while out rockhounding. When you are right in front of it, you really can't see the heart. It requires a little distance to be seen clearly.

Most of my pics are taken with a Pentax ist DS 6.1MP in RAW Format. In one day, I will typically fill up four 1GB SD Cards. I use Photoshop CS2 (Been using PS since before Adobe put numbers behind it) ;D I've got half of a Toshiba 500GB HDD filled up with desert pics.

Good eyes! About the spot you circled in red. I saw the same thing, and pried out some of those rocks to get a look underneath them. Nothing there. I even poured a couple of gallons of water there to see if I could hear it pouring down a shaft, nope! There are still a few places I have found in the same hillside, that bear closer inspection, but haven't wanted to go out there lately. Heat Wave here in SoCal. I figure, if it's been there for 250 years, it can wait a little longer. ;D ;D

Mike

Mike

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Buddy,

All I can say is, "Glad I made the list!" ;D ;D

Sounds like somebody pi$$ed all in your Wheaties! ;D Just remember the phrase, "Water off a duck's back." OOOOOOOOOOOMM, OOOOOOOOOOMM, OOOOOOOOOOOOMM!

Mike

MesaBuddy

Feb 8, 2006
AZ
Detector(s) used
gollum said:
Buddy,

Sounds like somebody pi$$ed all in your Wheaties! ;D Just remember the phrase, "Water off a duck's back." OOOOOOOOOOOMM, OOOOOOOOOOMM, OOOOOOOOOOOOMM!

Mike

Pissed all over em hell Mike they even pooped in em :o
You know what I mean if I know something that you do not I tell you and vice versa ;D
Thats what being professional is all about ;)

Like I said you are more than welcome here anyday of the week ;D

Buddy

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MesaBuddy said:
gollum said:
Buddy,

Mike

Pissed all over em hell Mike they even pooped in em :o
You know what I mean if I know something that you do not I tell you and vice versa ;D
Thats what being proffesional is all about ;)

Like I said you are more than welcome here anyday of the week ;D

Buddy

I see what you mean. I don't know the details. Just call me Bennett, I ain't in'it! ;D ;D ;D

Mike

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
Twilla said:
Buck said:
Twilla said:

T

Hi Buck!
If there is any way I can help you with your research from here, please let me know. You have been a lot of help to us and since I can't offer expertise in th'ing, I will offer expertise in research! I was telling my friend today about your spending time near the Mexico border and the things you have to deal with as well as the danger of drug runners, etc. Be careful! I expect to hear from you on this forum when you get back!!

T
I will be around Like a bad penney I allways turn up as I told you My first love is the arizona desert and mtns But here in AZ it gets to hot in summer but great in winter so I try to do research in the summer and stay as long as possable in the desert oh yea when I am in the desert I carry a handgun and shotgun as in closing Twilla I hope that you and yours find the treasure so You can sent me a gold coin or maybe meet in Vegas and give me a gold coin or an old spanish artifact I would be happy entier way I do belive that mike is leading you th right way like the motto says" Rangers lead the way" right Mike Nuff said Buck

MesaBuddy

Feb 8, 2006
AZ
Detector(s) used
Aw shucks Mike , you crack me up!!!
Hey I am just on a run over all these wise cracks that do not know there a$$ from a hole in the ground like your hen pecker friend Stringfield or whatever in your other post about the LDM ???
Talking $hit does not go over to well with me ;D

Let me give you an example Mike , I have given a couple of people "Topo's" of certain areas that I have been to , and they keep telling me but Buddy your on the wrong side of the road!! Sheesh you have to go where there are "Known" mines either lode/placer to find the goodies!

You know where I am talking about I 19 and to the west -Nada-to the east more mines/claims than you can shake a stick at ;D

In order for someone that knows what to look for all the rest is moot

To find gold/silver/treasures one needs to look where the gold/silver came from and then one can start finding the "Goodies" agreed?? ;)

Best regards
to You Mike

Buddy

OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
gollum said:
Buddy,

Mike

Hi Mike,
I'm sorry for any words that are misspelled but I can't see what I'm typing except for a line now and then. I don't know why that is. Anyway, in case you did not see my question about how we can turn treasure into cash, would you mind sharing a little expertise in that topic? My friend brought it up today and neither of us has an answer to that question. Mesa Buddy said not to tell the feds but we still don't know how to cash in on it if and when we find anything. Thanks for everything!

T

OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
Buck said:
Twilla said:
Buck said:
Twilla said:

T

Hi Buck!

T
I will be around Like a bad penney I allways turn up as I told you My first love is the arizona desert and mtns But here in AZ it gets to hot in summer but great in winter so I try to do research in the summer and stay as long as possable in the desert oh yea when I am in the desert I carry a handgun and shotgun as in closing Twilla I hope that you and yours find the treasure so You can sent me a gold coin or maybe meet in Vegas and give me a gold coin or an old spanish artifact I would be happy entier way I do belive that mike is leading you th right way like the motto says" Rangers lead the way" right Mike Nuff said Buck

Hi Buck,
I sent you a reply to your post but I don't see it on the thread. I don't see anything on this page I'm typing on now either! Anyway, I was saying thank you for the well wishes you sent and for everything you have helped us with. I know Mike is a big help and wouldn't lead us astray. He just keeps helping us along. If and when we find a treasure, we'll be sure to keep everybody who has helped us and you'll be right up theretoo! Let me know if I can be of helpl to you in any way!

T

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Twilla said:
Anyway, in case you did not see my question about how we can turn treasure into cash, would you mind sharing a little expertise in that topic? My friend brought it up today and neither of us has an answer to that question. Mesa Buddy said not to tell the feds but we still don't know how to cash in on it if and when we find anything. Thanks for everything!

T

I'm not Mike, but can maybe offer a little assistance I think.

I'd recommend either burying it close to you somewhere, somewhere where only you and your partner know where it is, and taking out small bits at a time to sell, or moving it offshore to someone overseas "under the table". If you did the latter, you could then move the cash to a Swiss account or something...

Not that you hear that from me, I'd never recommend doing anything against the government ;) :o :-X

OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
djui5 said:
Twilla said:
Anyway, in case you did not see my question about how we can turn treasure into cash, would you mind sharing a little expertise in that topic? My friend brought it up today and neither of us has an answer to that question. Mesa Buddy said not to tell the feds but we still don't know how to cash in on it if and when we find anything. Thanks for everything!

T

I'm not Mike, but can maybe offer a little assistance I think.

I'd recommend either burying it close to you somewhere, somewhere where only you and your partner know where it is, and taking out small bits at a time to sell, or moving it offshore to someone overseas "under the table". If you did the latter, you could then move the cash to a Swiss account or something...

Not that you hear that from me, I'd never recommend doing anything against the government ;) :o :-X

Hi Randy,
Actually, we thought about the Caymans but then the problem would be getting it there. If you are only allowed 50 pounds on a plane that would be, hopefully, less than one bar! We could go via ship I guess. Anyway, it's fun to play the "if you won the lottery what would you do?" game. Thanks for your input!

T

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread