Spanish gold trail markers/monuments pictures

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Buddy,

Springfield is no bother. Just a skeptic. What did I say? "Like water off a duck's back!" Look, Jose (Realde) thinks it's natural as well. If you go over to the other thread, and see the new pics I posted of the site, it kinda shoots'em down. What the rocking chair treasure hunters say here, makes little difference to me. Like I said, I've shown the pictures of the site to two of the most respected and well known Spanish Treasure Sign experts in the country, and everybody (who knows what they are talking about) agrees that the site is man made, and at one time led to something very big. The only reason I include these photos from time to time, is to help show newbies how the Spanish used shadows to both hide and display a monument. I have half of a 500 Gigabyte Hard Drive filled with hi res pictures of desert things. I don't post things I am not very sure of.

Twilla,
If any of what I said leads to anything big, I don't want to know. After everything's all said and done, just get a Private Eye to find me with a check. ;D ;D ;D At the end of this post, I'll tell y'all a quick story. I'm trying to find a tracker I heard about. If I can find him, and get him to come down from Canada, you had better let him come with you. He's that good. A group of guys were working a spot in the Superstitions (Peralta Mines or LDM). They brought a black guy with them who was from Canada. This guy was a tracker. The only thing he carried with him was a whisk broom in his back pocket. They brought him to their secret spot. Said he spent about a half hour walking around the area, looking at the surrounding rocks and hills. Every once in a while he stopped and seemed to be taking a bearing. After a while, he stooped down, took out his whisk broom, and dusted off the top few inches of dirt, and said, "DIG HERE!"

A few feet down, they found a flat cover stone in the exact spot this guy said to dig. They pulled it up, and found an empty vault. Nobody I can find remembers his name or how to reach him. One witness to this trackers ability said the guy almost looked psychic.

OK. For all you would be big cache finders! If you go to my thread about the "Peralta Stones" in the Lost Dutchman Section, you will see BlackBeards postings about a guy who found almost three hundred pounds of gold in SoAz (I like that name I just made up. Instead of SoCal, we now have SoAz). When I saw the first page, with his picture, I wondered why he did that. Desire for fame and recognition does strange things to folks. BB told me that the guy doesn't talk to anybody any more, and acts like an a-hole now. I spoke to a friend of mine today about the story. He knows the guy in the story that found the gold. I won't use any names. Some time after those stories were printed, somebody recognized this guy and dropped a dime on him to the IRS! :'( :'( :'( They fell on him like a starvin' cat on a fish stick! They got most of what he owned, seized his safety deposit box, and they had him dead to rights on a ton of legal charges. I can understand why the guy doesn't speak to anyone any more. He probably still doesn't know who ratted him out. He can't trust a soul he knows.

Moral of the story: SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ;)

Mike

OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
gollum said:
Hey Buddy,

Springfield is no bother. Just a skeptic. What did I say? "Like water off a duck's back!" Look, Jose (Realde) thinks it's natural as well. If you go over to the other thread, and see the new pics I posted of the site, it kinda shoots'em down. What the rocking chair treasure hunters say here, makes little difference to me. Like I said, I've shown the pictures of the site to two of the most respected and well known Spanish Treasure Sign experts in the country, and everybody (who knows what they are talking about) agrees that the site is man made, and at one time led to something very big. The only reason I include these photos from time to time, is to help show newbies how the Spanish used shadows to both hide and display a monument. I have half of a 500 Gigabyte Hard Drive filled with hi res pictures of desert things. I don't post things I am not very sure of.

Twilla,
If any of what I said leads to anything big, I don't want to know. After everything's all said and done, just get a Private Eye to find me with a check. ;D ;D ;D At the end of this post, I'll tell y'all a quick story. I'm trying to find a tracker I heard about. If I can find him, and get him to come down from Canada, you had better let him come with you. He's that good. A group of guys were working a spot in the Superstitions (Peralta Mines or LDM). They brought a black guy with them who was from Canada. This guy was a tracker. The only thing he carried with him was a whisk broom in his back pocket. They brought him to their secret spot. Said he spent about a half hour walking around the area, looking at the surrounding rocks and hills. Every once in a while he stopped and seemed to be taking a bearing. After a while, he stooped down, took out his whisk broom, and dusted off the top few inches of dirt, and said, "DIG HERE!"

A few feet down, they found a flat cover stone in the exact spot this guy said to dig. They pulled it up, and found an empty vault. Nobody I can find remembers his name or how to reach him. One witness to this trackers ability said the guy almost looked psychic.

OK. For all you would be big cache finders! If you go to my thread about the "Peralta Stones" in the Lost Dutchman Section, you will see BlackBeards postings about a guy who found almost three hundred pounds of gold in SoAz (I like that name I just made up. Instead of SoCal, we now have SoAz). When I saw the first page, with his picture, I wondered why he did that. Desire for fame and recognition does strange things to folks. BB told me that the guy doesn't talk to anybody any more, and acts like an a-hole now. I spoke to a friend of mine today about the story. He knows the guy in the story that found the gold. I won't use any names. Some time after those stories were printed, somebody recognized this guy and dropped a dime on him to the IRS! :'( :'( :'( They fell on him like a starvin' cat on a fish stick! They got most of what he owned, seized his safety deposit box, and they had him dead to rights on a ton of legal charges. I can understand why the guy doesn't speak to anyone any more. He probably still doesn't know who ratted him out. He can't trust a soul he knows.

Moral of the story: SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ;)

Mike

Hi Mike,
Let me know if you come up with this guy's name and I'll try to contact him too! It would be nice if it was that easy wouldn't it? Okay, I got the moral of the story. I'll keep my mouth shut if we find anything then.

T

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
Twilla said:
djui5 said:
Twilla said:
Anyway, in case you did not see my question about how we can turn treasure into cash, would you mind sharing a little expertise in that topic? My friend brought it up today and neither of us has an answer to that question. Mesa Buddy said not to tell the feds but we still don't know how to cash in on it if and when we find anything. Thanks for everything!

T

I'm not Mike, but can maybe offer a little assistance I think.

I'd recommend either burying it close to you somewhere, somewhere where only you and your partner know where it is, and taking out small bits at a time to sell, or moving it offshore to someone overseas "under the table". If you did the latter, you could then move the cash to a Swiss account or something...

Not that you hear that from me, I'd never recommend doing anything against the government ;) :o :-X

Hi Randy,
Actually, we thought about the Caymans but then the problem would be getting it there. If you are only allowed 50 pounds on a plane that would be, hopefully, less than one bar! We could go via ship I guess. Anyway, it's fun to play the "if you won the lottery what would you do?" game. Thanks for your input!

T
Twilla here is one way go to Reno Las Vegas think girl think are more ways than I have listed use that gray matter that God gave you there is more than one way to skin a cat :o But first things first :o FIND THE TREASURE FIRST RIGHT :oNuff said Buck

OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
Hello Buck,
Well I guess IF we find treasure, we'll be so excited at first that we'll come up with all kinds of thoughts. Somehow or another we'll get it turned to cash so we can actually use it, since we can't spend gold chains or bars at the local convenience stores! :) How is the research going?

T

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
Twilla said:
Hello Buck,
Well I guess IF we find treasure, we'll be so excited at first that we'll come up with all kinds of thoughts. Somehow or another we'll get it turned to cash so we can actually use it, since we can't spend gold chains or bars at the local convenience stores! :) How is the research going?

T
The research ??? I did not know that I had all of these books and papers :o :o now I know why the room is geting smaller :D :D found an old articure about the treasure of tumacaori dated 1964 maybe Buddy of Mike may want But back to the hard work of research I am driving my poor wife "NUTS" with all of these pin-headed brain storms of mine my wife is not a treasure hunter which I must say that you are the first woman treasure hunter I have talked to so I just say BULLY for you KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK IF I can help just yell nuff said Buck

OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
Thank you. I did go to each of those websites and they are very informative. Have a good one.

T

OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
Buck said:
Twilla said:
Hello Buck,

T
The research ??? I did not know that I had all of these books and papers :o :o now I know why the room is geting smaller :D :D found an old articure about the treasure of tumacaori dated 1964 maybe Buddy of Mike may want But back to the hard work of research I am driving my poor wife "NUTS" with all of these pin-headed brain storms of mine my wife is not a treasure hunter which I must say that you are the first woman treasure hunter I have talked to so I just say BULLY for you KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK IF I can help just yell nuff said Buck

Hello again Buck!
Thank you for the offer of help again. I know I can look it up on the internet, but who or what was tumacaori? Does your wife go with you when you go out hunting? My husband went up with me the other day and was impressed with what my friend and I have found. Her husband and mine have already told us what percentage they think they deserve of the treasure! HAHA! Well, again, if I can help with research for you, just let me know. Take care!

T

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
Spanish mission in Arizona Buddy knows more about than me sooo I will say any more no my wife is not into any thing that has to with the desert I was retired 2001 long story won't get into it so I treasure hunt in winter summer do my reseach enjoy life the best that I can also we travel about Buck

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Buck said:
I was retried 2001 long story won't get into it

Did you mean retried or retired.?

Mike

OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
Hi Mike and Buck,
I don't mean to sound pushy in any way Mike, but I enjoy looking at the new avatars you put on...isn't it time to change it again? ;)
Tomorrow we are going to brave the heat and go back up again and will sit in the chair and look out like you said Mike and we'll also dig where you said. Do either of you have anything else we should be doing while we're there? Please let us know and thanks for all your help.

T

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
Twilla said:
Hi Mike and Buck,
I don't mean to sound pushy in any way Mike, but I enjoy looking at the new avatars you put on...isn't it time to change it again? ;)
Tomorrow we are going to brave the heat and go back up again and will sit in the chair and look out like you said Mike and we'll also dig where you said. Do either of you have anything else we should be doing while we're there? Please let us know and thanks for all your help.

T
You mean to say that you don't my avatar for that is me after the arizona summers :D :D :D BUCK

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Buck said:
Twilla said:
Hi Mike and Buck,

T
You mean to say that you don't my avatar for that is me after the arizona summers :D :D :D BUCK

Looks like Lot's Wife (a pillar of salt)! ;D ;D

Mike

OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
Buck said:
Twilla said:
Hi Mike and Buck,

T

Actually Buck, your avatar is too small for me to see it! When you said that was a photo of you I looked real close but never could see what in the world it is!

T

OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
Oh my gosh! I just enlarged your avatar Buck.......what a hoot!!!

T

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
Twilla said:
Oh my gosh! I just enlarged your avatar Buck.......what a hoot!!!

T
yup That is what I look like here in az ;D all kidding aside I am a turtle collecter got them in all sizes back in a few days Nuff said Buck

dowser 501

Apr 26, 2006
THat egg behind the heart in Twillas last photos. I cant find it in kenworthies books and have come across some recently. Thanks Max

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MesaBuddy said:
O K Twilla , Whatever it is like I stated from my first missive this is/was not directed at you ;) reread my post I stated no more info to some people and I do not believe your name was involved ;) I stated I hope evryone reads this ( I did not say I hope Twilla reads this!!)
So tell me is this live or is it memorex??? And I "Tell peep's where my photo's come from
I have nothing to hide nothing to fear I pimp no books and am not looking for investors
This whole THing thing is a fun and "Happy" past time for me

Get It ?

And one thing I never do is post pics
Here's one I scanned that is dated 11/1977

It is right next door to Tumacacori Mission

Get It

May all the Treasure you seek be Yours

Buddy

Hey Buddy,

I can't believe I missed your pic!

I can tell you exactly where that picture was taken. Here is one taken from a little ways to the right of where yours was taken from!

Mike

Attachments

• lou24a.jpg
    lou24a.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 964

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread