Spanish & KGC in the ozark mountains.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
I guess I did jump around from Arkansas to New Mexico, Sorry about that, I was just trying to find any thing that has not been worked yet, I believe Jewels can still be found after some research, A Hunting lease could still be obtained and would be legal and above board. ( unless one found a bit of farming going in the Woods They use dogs also )

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Just a story to share, a friend of mine that has passed was raised in Ark. near Russelville, this person came by every year came walking in stayed a couple of weeks and then left, my friend was 9 years old at the time he kind of sneaked thru the woods and watched the man was camped near a stream about a mile from the friends house and had a lot of rags hanging from the tree limbs, I figured that the man was digging dirt from a near-by hillside putting it in the rags taking it to the stream an washing the dirt away and checking for diamonds / gems. Just thinking that a lease, a dozen diapers GET permission and there you go.

OP
OP
O

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
Gems in the hills around Russellville. Never heard of that. Would like to know what to look for so that can be on the list of things to keep my left eye a looking for on my excursions in the woods this winter.

OP
OP
O

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
We talk about bent shaped trees what about the species of tree. Any one seen an odd or a tree that don't grow in your area.

OP
OP
O

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1472700048.702167.jpg what is this part of your photo.

OP
OP
O

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
There's another type of tree that I've found that's a twisted tree. What I mean by twisted is it is obvious once you get close to it.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I've heard a lot about the Spanish in Arkansas. Hell Hernando de Soto was in Calion Arkansas. My ex wife grandma has a man made cave on her property near Hurricane Creek in Boston mountains were Spanish was supposed to have mined. It's in a book I think it might have been a Phillip Steele book about the Ozarks

... and he has been in southern Arkansas. His missing cross was supposedly lost between somewhere near Lake Village, Arkansas and what is present day El Dorado, AR. Part of what fascinates me about the Indian trails here. Have one path that runs from Eudora to El Dorado. Eudora is just south of Lake Village.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Has anyone else seen them are they connected to the trail trees.

Some trail trees don't mark paths, but rather locations. I have seen some that would make you think of totems ... yet they are still alive. May mark gravesites (beloved elder, powerful warrior, etc. - remember, we are human too with feelings ... despite what Hollywood portrays us to be), camp sites, good hunting, etc.

OP
OP
O

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
I've noticed that a lot of the trees I've been seeing are bent really similar to one another. About the same height about the same bend.

OP
OP
O

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
I've also noted the are about the same size tree. But there are some that it is obvious that they've been disfigured by man and they're different.

tinhorn

Jul 28, 2011
i would like to see one. i have seen pics of these out west but would like to see some closer to this area.

sqaush

Feb 25, 2015
arkansas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have kenworthys book on signs and symbols and the book on monuments. neither one says anything about crescent moons or owls or turtles. could this be something other than spanish? jesuit? kgc?

OP
OP
O

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
It looks like there's some thing in that picture I zoomed in on it some. Some kind of symbols maybe. Can't really tell.

OP
OP
O

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
I've seen more deformed trees in last few days driving around than I can ever remember seeing before.

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spanish & KGC in the ozark mountains.

i have kenworthys book on signs and symbols and the book on monuments. neither one says anything about crescent moons or owls or turtles. could this be something other than spanish? jesuit? kgc?

Sqauch. Check page 47, in KENWORTHY's signs symbols shadow and sun signs book. Bottom of the page for crescent signs. It's short but to the point.
Note the direction of the bend does not match the one seen thru the hoyo, as it would be up side down.

As for owls, their ability to rotate their heads 270* is sometimes a clue to change direction by 270*. Sometimes they are looking at something that is important.

"The Owl of Manerva" holds some reference to Free Masons, but I am not sure what it means. I'm sure that there are others that could be of help on that.

Mary Carson has reference to turtles in her book. There are others that teach about turtles and snakes.

Hope this helps.

#/;0{>~

Last edited:

SearcyArk2016

Sep 6, 2016
Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am lookin for some information on a cave in the Morning star area? has anyone had in luck up that way or heard and stories? I have heard of a story about Jesse James hid out in a cave up there. I also heard there was a mini gold rush up there as well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread