stage coach?

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What aboat stage coaches them in general,where the roads were etc

XLTer

Sep 26, 2012
Western Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have an 1874 Atlas of my county and pics of Pa. from back then . Since automobiles started to be produced in the 1890's , I'll assume the roads shown are carriage & wagon roads . My question would be , where are the stagecoach STOPS ? I know of only one in my area and it is still standing as a private residence . You would never know if you viewed it from the road . My X sister-in-law was friends with a girl that grew up in the house and had it explained to her why the layout of the house was so strange . Don't ask me why , but I've never gotten the nerve to ask permission to detect it . Guess I'll have to put that on my TO-DO list .......:occasion14:

elijahhenry10

Jan 24, 2012
South-Western PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75

Teknetics Omega 8000

Bounty Hunter Quickdraw II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've found toll houses near my house from the 19th century. I've never gotten around to finding out who owns the ground yet, but I figure it should be a pretty good place, with all the money that would have changed hands

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread