Start Preparing For The Change - You will be called upon :)

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
James, my apologies as I should have been more specific..my comments re: "get a life"
were not directed to you in any way, but rather Mr. Buff Bob.

FWIW, I spent many, many years working in the field of EMC (Electro-Magnetic Compatibility),
meaning I've dealt with companies that are using frequencies from DC to Daylight. Any Directed
Energy weapon requires massive amounts of power before it is effective, and you are giving
these "scientists" that thought this stuff up way more credit than they deserve.

You can transmit a 20GHz signal in pulses, but the transmitted freq. is still 20GHz, not
at <300Hz (or ELF). It would have to be transmitted to a target within the line-of-sight,
as freq. that high do not bend to the Earths curvature, and are very quickly attenuated
by any object in it's path.

Standing in front of any powerful transmitter can easily cook your insides in a hurry, so
is it the contention of the Project to line up all of humanity and then radiate us with
some magical, controlling wavelength? And we'll all just stand there like sheeple?

Also, consider the mathematical odds of all those events (as outlined in the report) could
happen just as described. The odds are beyond astronomical.

It is an interesting theory/conspiracy that has been created, but somehow they missed
the fact that a huge percentage of the worlds population does not live in the big cities and towns,
but instead are spread out over the planet.

This started with a *theory*, and then the Project has to find all manner of unusual and
creative situations in order to substantiate their *theory*. If people look hard enough,
long enough, they will always find a way to rationalize the *theory* and thus create their
so called "facts". Blend it all together, add in a few more imaginative rationalizations and
soon the *theory" now gives the appearance of being not only possible, but they sell it
as "absolute", and include all that interesting data that looks important and highly technical,
but any physicist can poke it full of holes in a NY second.

Someone made it all up, and then made it sound very official. If you want to read something
very interesting, check out Zachariah Sitchen's book called "The Twelfth Plant". Much of this
stuff started in his camp, of of others that follow his work.

In my next post I plan to address a few of the points used to rationalize the Project.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm not refuting you DD.I just keep an open mind about everything.I have very good intuition so I listen to it.

And we'll all just stand there like sheeple?

Actually some would if told to,thats the sad part.Theres two types of people in the world,those who think for themselves,and those who dont,or cant.

Smithbrown

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Well, it is a week since Mr BB said that Change was coming sooner than later, so I expect we are now in the later rather than sooner category. Here in Yorkshire the heatwave has ended and there was light rain overnight, so back to normal British summer. There were demonstrations in the streets of Belfast, but it is July and that is nothing special. Mind you Britain has won the Tour de France two years running and Australia has collapsed in the Ashes, so maybe something cosmic is happening.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm not refuting you DD.I just keep an open mind about everything.I have very good intuition so I listen to it.

Actually some would if told to,thats the sad part.Theres two types of people in the world,those who think for themselves,and those who dont,or cant.

Red, my apologies if you thought it was all directed at you...not in the least. I often make
the mistake of not being general enough when I respond to an individual post.

Everyone I've ever worked with has told me that I'm the worlds biggest "Devils Advocate"
when it comes to fleshing out new ideas and concepts, however making an effort to look
far ahead for problems or challenges in a design or theory often saves a great deal of time
making "fixes" (that are costly) down the road.

As I understand it all, most relate this to the Rapture of Christians, the Anti-Christ coming to power
through the Tribulation, and the final coming of Christ. Most don't know it, but there are many, many
Christians that believe that these things have already come to pass. The Christians have a different
eschatological view (study of the end times), and that doctrine is known as: "Preterism".

I'm one for an open mind, myself, and while these kinds of theories are interesting to me
in the sense of how far the originators had to go to create the scenario for their particular
catastrophe to actually happen. Most theories like this contain some truth, however just
like so many of the articles on Snopes people have to check all the facts out, and to
not accept it as true simply because it was posted on the Internet, or some "expert" wrote a
book about it.

dennco2000

Dec 4, 2012
Englewood Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Mark II - AT Pro - Garrett 580 PP.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
well without some time reference isn't it a bit useless?

You recommend precious metals, do you think if I stock up on twinkies and mountain dew I would be ok?

With all the MSG's a Twinkie has about a 30 year shelf life so I would that's a good idea!

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, it is a week since Mr BB said that Change was coming sooner than later, so I expect we are now in the later rather than sooner category. Here in Yorkshire the heatwave has ended and there was light rain overnight, so back to normal British summer. There were demonstrations in the streets of Belfast, but it is July and that is nothing special. Mind you Britain has won the Tour de France two years running and Australia has collapsed in the Ashes, so maybe something cosmic is happening.

Would you rather we all left without you?
BB

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
From Red James Cash:
Here you go Bob
Project Blue Beam
By Serge Monast
Project Blue Beam By Serge Monast (1994)
Originally Published 1994

Serge Monast[Note: Serge Monast [1945 - December 5, 1996] and another journalist, both of whom were researching Project Blue Beam, died of "heart attacks" within weeks of each other although neither had a history of heart disease. Serge was in Canada. The other Canadian journalist was visiting Ireland. Prior to his death, the Canadian government abducted Serge's daughter in an attempt to dissuade him from pursuing his research into Project Blue Beam. His daughter was never returned. Pseudo-heart attacks are one of the alleged methods of death induced by Project Blue Beam.]

Thanks for refreshing my memory. I believe his research was correct. Part of that plan was revealed by our German-Nazi scientist Werner VonBrown. He predicted many of the Blue Beam plans including the fake saucer attacks. Back in the late 60's I think. Various plans have been made and implemented and modified as situations dictated.

At it's heart is depopulation of the earth. To the "ideal" of 350 million people left. An old project originally put foreward by J.D. Rockefeller. In 1919 and to this day. It is not a secret agenda. As Serge Monast put together the facts are available. All this bad stuff is part of what good people in the world are putting a stop to. They hate us. Kissingers called us all food eating excess baggage or something similar. Henry Ford said if we (the world) understood what the bankers were doing to us, he and his bunch would be killed.

The committee of 300, Bilderbergers, Royals, the original satanic families etc have always had the same agenda. Keep us busy, busy, busy (Jay Rockefeller) while they pick our pockets and run the world. The CIA creates wars and conflicts. Arms, planes, ships, the stuff or war is what they make. Oil is where they get their cash flow. Hidden banks are where they store their wealth. With the last whistleblower everything will be revealed. Does anyone believe Snowe hasn't made copies of the records? I would make hundreds even thousands if I could. Mailed and stored worldwide just in case. Wouldn't you?

Serge Monast would be proud that his life's efforts were not for naught. Thanks James - I will read all that stuff. :)
BB

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm confused Bob...if The Man is going to be arresting everyone and
tossing us into internment camps, just who is going to be designing
and manufacturing these newfangled devices?

Who's going to be around to design and develop the infrastructure that
will support all this new stuff if anyone with half-a-brain has been locked up
because they are dissidents?
2617.gif

DD you have it backwards. It's "The Man" and all their coherts that are going to jail. WE are the ones doing. Legally through the same courts they have used against us. NSA, FEMA, CIA, DOD, bad apples in the military, many in Congress, Supreme court too, Justice department, Attorney General, Governors, politicians by the bucket full, banksters, Chicago Mafia (the political one), and world wide. Every single one a traitor to their Countries. Oh yeah.. the fat news station owners. All the network news people calling the shots to support the cabal. Bribery, intimidation, threats and murder are used to make people conform. When the SHTF we will all see some people who we think of as bad, or very bad may turn out to be playing the end game for these criminals. That is no secret either. And as we are learning this in bits and pieces the cabal can see the end is near. I heard that the cabals payroll was in the $3 billion dollars/day overhead. To pay of militaries, newspapers, scientists, organizations etc. Mostly bribes to pay-for-hire scum. Think they have any loyalty to the cabal? They are as expendable as you and I. Overhead.

I understand that all prisoners will be released. The real bad guys, the cabal, will all be tried in Courts. The murdering cabal in the Haugue. Crimes against humanity. That will keep them awake at night.

Illegal debts will be nullified. Restitution will be forced on the banksters and the moneylenders. Every public corporation will be forced to pay off their shareholders. Most will go bankrupt. And returned under shareholder control. That's YOU and ME.

The chemical murders at MONSANTO will be bankrupt. The owners and criminals going to trial. Part of MicroSoft will be shut down. Private corporations will survive and continue.

DD if you had access to easily affordable free energy devices that could power anything.. what could you do with it? Build your own personal vehicles, watercraft, unlimited trolling motors, motorcycles, live off the land or build a cabin. No one will be buying a gas powered car. Or sign up at Public Service. Or pay income taxes ever again. Flat 14% tax on all the new stuff we can buy. No one will want the old technology. There is where your opportunity is unlimited. I'd like a cabin in the Colorado mountains. Someplace nice. Easy access, good hunting and fishing. My boats, cars, other water craft, ATV's, off road stuff, bikes maybe an airplane. Free portable energy devices, pure water, grow my own food, that sounds good to me. What are your dreams........?
BB

Smithbrown

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Another 24 hours gone and still the Changes have not arrived in time to prevent us having wall-to-wall coverage of the arrival of the new royal baby. Riots in Paris and a new king in Belgium. And the end of the heatwave in the UK and the return of cold, very wet summer weather.

In your dreams, Mr BB. That's the only place your Changes are happening. But not in the Real World

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think we all wonder about the universe, where we came from and where we're going.

One thing's for certain, we don't know.

If there is a supreme benevolent being that is coming to rescue us from life's hardships, I don't think we need to prepare, surely the higher consciousness will take care of the details.

It is also hard to believe if "they" can end all human suffering, and "they" want to, that this hasn't happened already.

Wait and see............:dontknow:

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think we all wonder about the universe, where we came from and where we're going.

One thing's for certain, we don't know.

If there is a supreme benevolent being that is coming to rescue us from life's hardships, I don't think we need to prepare, surely the higher consciousness will take care of the details.

It is also hard to believe if "they" can end all human suffering, and "they" want to, that this hasn't happened already.

Wait and see............:dontknow:

The good forces in our Galaxy live by certain rules. They are not allowed to directly influence events on any planet. Earth seems to be the last planet in our Galaxy with civilization advanced enough to join our Galactic neighbors. They are all anxiously awaiting our shift. To join us and guide us through the changes.

The Universe is governed by laws. This is beyond our understanding but I believe we all understand that. There are no accidents. There are no coincidences.There is and always has been a greater plan. We have always been a part of it.

Bad energies or forces collect around each other. If enough dark energy is concentrated it blocks the Light. I believe the assorted dark energies we have conquered on earth we know as Satan. Intentionally causing wars, disasters, famine, economic ruin disease and wholesale death. Dark forces also have a plan. It's like a cruel game. Call the dark ones the cabal. They PTW will always have a stacked deck or plan "B" to counteract every benign act of goodness. IMHO there are rules they must follow. First they must announce their plan. World domination by any means. They have declared their intentions and in the galactic community, are within their rights. You on earth..... We challenge you duel to the death. The gauntlet has been thrown. That is their rule.

Light and dark energies are different. The dark cannot survive in the Light. If Light overpowers the dark, the dark cannot exist the way they do now. We are fighting for our freedom and continued ascension to higher levels. That is Humans goal. To survive.

December 2012 our planet changed the balance. Our desire for the Light outweighed the dark. By sheer quantities of good Humans wanting the change. We had to ask for it.

Earth is not the Lights first rodeo. Humans had to survive to where we are today. They are guiding us through the many details, actions, planning that are beyond my understanding to smoothly allow the change to occur. Death and destruction are the last efforts of the cabal to hope to survive. Trying to make a deal. I'm sure there are deals awaiting them. The dark forces are scared. Fear is new to them. The know the game is over. And probably understand the options they have.

Our new government bodies, worldwide will be elected by us. We are free to choose how we want to live. What we decide is what we will get. :)
BB

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
This (quote above) is what puts many off the issue, as you seem to write
as if you have actual facts/data that says so.

The good forces in our Galaxy live by certain rules. They are not allowed
to directly influence events on any planet.

Buffalo: May I ask what the source of your information is? Direct revelation?

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This (quote above) is what puts many off the issue, as you seem to write
as if you have actual facts/data that says so.
Buffalo: May I ask what the source of your information is? Direct revelation?

Each and every one of us has a connection to the universe. All you have to do is ask a question. At night in your mind ask a question. Think Hello - are you there? Can I ask you a question? like that. Whatever you like. Are you my guardian angel? Can you help me understand this? Do I need to be afraid? Why not? Are my relatives there? whatever.

Portals in our minds are opening. We are receiving energies that will change our DNA. Our pineal gland is our third eye. We have been poisoned by Fluoride. It calcifies brain cells and the main target is the pineal.

Your pineal gland creates a crystal covering that acts like a piezo electric crystal. At certain frequencies it will transmit as well as receive signals. Through our sun from the center of the universe. We're all energy. Light is of a higher frequency and we are evolving to a higher frequency. (No I do not understand it)

And it does not matter if you are connected to your inner voice. You're here same as the rest of us. For a purpose. You have either been chosen to be alive at this time or possibly volunteered from a future life. Volunteers are held in high regard by the universe. We are all Heros'. You are a Hero. :)

Maybe your question is what was needed to help another person. Or save a person. I believe that with all my heart. Whatever you are doing is exactly what you are meant to do. Do not worry. You will be fine. You have friends and relatives waiting for you.
BB

I hold everyone in the highest regard I can. Except a couple AH ex-bros-in-law.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The only truth I know is what I feel in my heart.
BB

Ashtar Speaks: "Update on your Current Timeline" – July 31, 2013

The timeline communicated to you in earlier messages comprises of three trimesters from December 2012 until September 2013. You are now in the third – or last – trimester which has in store for you the most intense and extensive changes.

We have previously informed you that the prerequisite for our widespread appearance on your world would especially be the transformation of your financial systems. Furthermore, we have told you that the uplift experienced as a result of these transformations would increasingly enhance your ability to absorb the news about your Star Family. We will use this uplift to introduce ourselves to you, our brothers and sisters incarnated on the surface of dear Gaia.

Many of you are of the opinion that the developments are not going forward as planned and as communicated by us. Many are in doubt about our messages, since they could not see the changes in the outside world which would act as proof for the validation of our communications. Consequently, their focus is upon that what is not instead of that what is.
Please understand that you are creating your reality in every second of your life through your focus and intent. Why do we regularly place our focus on your heart? Because everything begins in your heart – it is your heart that creates your desired reality.

Returning now to the timeline which is the reason for transmitting this message. We have been telling you through different sources that God's plan for you dear souls has been altered after December 21, 2012. We intentionally avoid using the word changed since God's plan to bring you back to full consciousness has not been changed. Instead, you collectively asked for an extension period – which was granted.

If you look around you, you will undoubtedly notice all that you have successfully achieved so far. But you will find the most astonishing changes are within your Being. Use a quiet moment to go into your heart space and reflect on all that you have personally achieved up to now. Compare where you are now with where you were at the end of last year.

How do you deal with unpleasant situations today? Don't you notice that you are far more relaxed and not as quick to go into “panic mode” as you used to be? Don't you see that you are able to shift your focus much more rapidly from unpleasant situations to uplifting ones? You have truly achieved magnificent progress. We ask you therefore to honor yourselves for this achievement and not to hide your Light under a bushel.

This NOW moment is truly an intensive time period. There are many things in store for you which will bring you the confirmations you desire. The currency revaluation – as well as the transformation of your financial systems – are but two important things to come very shortly. To use one of your expressions, we would tell you "All systems are GO!" The necessary preparatory work has been completed and we are awaiting the right moment for implementation – and this moment is imminent.

The changes will gather speed in earnest and you will pleasantly be surprised at what will come to you blow by blow. All is going as planned and as communicated by us.

The veil at the end of this trimester will not suddenly lift – your return back home to full consciousness is a process. But there shall come a point in your journey where you will take a big step forward to enable you to build upon this step, to integrate all that you have achieved so far in every cell of your Being, and to allow you to go ahead with your journey back home to where you belong. And the moment for you to take this step is just around the corner. You will make great progress and be pleasantly surprised with your achievements.

Truly, you have so much to look forward to. Please remember that joy is a very powerful companion, and therefore we encourage you to place your focus in your daily lives on all those things which bring you joy and happiness. Try to find as much joy as possible. Be happy and be thankful for being incarnated at this time on beautiful and dear Gaia.

We love you so dearly!
Your brother
Ashtar

Channeller: Philipp

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
From Cobra - State of the mission report for June 2013. Sounds like the money thing is still being held up.
BB

[h=2]Thursday, August 1, 2013[/h]STATE OF MISSION REPORT JUNE/JULY 2013
Phoenix APR failure, Pandora enforced. Multiple Isidic security breaches, deflected. HVBN stabilized. M=2.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread