OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...and the specific reason, design, and purpose was to only have it for sale in Lynchberg?

This is the point of origin, or the original nest, if you will. Remember, your author already possessed the contents of the three ciphers, he's even told us this. So he knew exactly where to go fishing. After discovering that the correct copy of the DOI revealed the contents of C2 he "had no difficulty in mastering the others." So he is announcing that he already has the clear text for C1, C2, C3. "He has told us this, without question."

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
So after going down the rabbit hole and having a puff with the caterpillar, then a stroll down the yellow brick road to listen to a straw man, to stumble onto the lost highway, we return back to the 1885 Beale pamphlet with nothing gained from this magical mystery tour!

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So after going down the rabbit hole and having a puff with the caterpillar, then a stroll down the yellow brick road to listen to a straw man, to stumble onto the lost highway, we return back to the 1885 Beale pamphlet with nothing gained from this magical mystery tour!

Let me ask you this....and this time provide an answer.....what do you make of the comparisons in regards to the Adams Onis Dates, the deposit dates, and the dates of Beale's alleged visits? Tell me Sherlock, do you think this is all coincidence? Apparently you must....and if so then there is nothing I can say or do in regards to your denial of that "extremely strong" evidence/facts. So is it simple rabbit hole coincidence or very credible evidence/fact?

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me ask you this....and this time provide an answer.....what do you make of the comparisons in regards to the Adams Onis Dates, the deposit dates, and the dates of Beale's alleged visits? Tell me Sherlock, do you think this is all coincidence? Apparently you must....and if so then there is nothing I can say or do in regards to your denial of that "extremely strong" evidence/facts. So is it simple rabbit hole coincidence or very credible evidence/fact?

And I might add, you still haven't responded with your explanation as to why Napoleon Bonaparte's name was so frequently attached to people and places and features in America during the era. Did that question completely stump you or is the answer so obvious that you don't wish to break from routine? :laughing7:

Napoleon Bonaparte Buford
Sidney Algernon Buford

How do you suppose these names came about? Because parents despised Napoleon and his principles? What would Sherlock make of all this? :laughing7:

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
What you call "extremely strong credible evidence/fact" others would deem as circumstantial evidence-there is no direct connection to the Beale story, just an attempt of trying to fit pieces to fit a pet theory.
As for naming people and places after Napoleon, once again that holds no relevance to the Beale pamphlet or story.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What you call "extremely strong credible evidence/fact" others would deem as circumstantial evidence-there is no direct connection to the Beale story, just an attempt of trying to fit pieces to fit a pet theory.
As for naming people and places after Napoleon, once again that holds no relevance to the Beale pamphlet or story.

You're dodging the simple questions, dancing around them in denial. Fact is, unless you believe in fairy tales, the dates of the Adams Onis Treaty coincide "exactly" to the dates of deposits, and also, the dates of Beale's visits to Morriss were "exactly" 13 months after the signing and ratification. "This is fact, not pretend, but fact." Hence, connected directly to the events in the Beale story. Not a chance this is coincidence...once perhaps, but in both cases? Not a chance.

Another fact for you....the described region in Colorado that was part of the original Beale story....."exactly" the same region of Colorado settled in the Adams Onis Treaty. Again, this is fact, not pretend, but fact. Or did you miss that tid-bit, or are you simply remaining in denial of this fact as well?

As for the names....are the Bufords, per one example, relevant to the Beale pamphlet story, i.e., are the Buford's referenced in the story, as in 4 miles from Bufords, and can we find traces of Napoleon Bonaparte in this family? Yes they are, and yes we can, and yes we have.

Look, if you wish to remain in denial of these "facts" then that's your choice. Nothing I can do or present to you to allow you to open your eyes to these facts, the yet to be referenced facts, or the remaining possibilities. But these are facts...and there's no getting around it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A question in regards to the Thomas Beale that was connected to the East India Company....now really give this some deep thought and serious consideration before you arrive at your answer....

In his bankruptcy, who ultimately suffered the crippling loss - Thomas Beale or the credit/lending institutions he was indebted to?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
A question in regards to the Thomas Beale that was connected to the East India Company....now really give this some deep thought and serious consideration before you arrive at your answer....

In his bankruptcy, who ultimately suffered the crippling loss - Thomas Beale or the credit/lending institutions he was indebted to?

WHEN...?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

"He registered simply from Virginia, but I am of the impression he was from some western portion of the State."

Thomas Beale of East India Company...? NO "connection" to TJB nor Thom. Beale, Sr., nor Thom. Beale, Jr. (Thomas, Jr. Beale).

doverturtle

Apr 23, 2010
York County, PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon; Garrett AT Pro; Garrett Infinium; XP Deus; Minelab Excalibur 1000
Here's a question that everyone needs to ask themselves....Do you believe that long term plans/strategies can be laid out and executed with precision and certainty? Three years ago I would have said no, today I can say absolutely, and I can say that with 100% confidence. This all plays into the Beale Pamphlet story. From the moment we first purchased the Louisiana Territory we knew we'd eventually get Texas, and we did. If you want to understand the Beale story then you simply need to discover how this was managed. Once you grasp this it's all perfectly clear. My own denial of this very possibility prevented me from seeing this for years. This, and all of the elements involved, is the big picture I keep referencing. No super secret organizations, no KGC, etc., just brilliant politics.

So you are talking about Lafitte?

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you are talking about Lafitte?

No....he was just an important player in some of the critical events. However, his memoirs are real and they are accurate. "Construct, explore, colonize" was indeed the strategy being employed and pursued. Laffitte turned on James Long because Long's cause and purpose was elf serving, the same being said of his backers which were mostly wealthy merchants and land speculators. This is good example of the difference of principles that existed. Laffitte, those of Bolivar and Champ D'Asile, their cuases were founded on a different set of principles. This same thing can be said of Burr.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
"EVIDENCE WILL BE...PRESENTED SO THAT IT SUPPORTS A PET THEORY"-an example

You're dodging the simple questions, dancing around them in denial. Fact is, unless you believe in fairy tales, the dates of the Adams Onis Treaty coincide "exactly" to the dates of deposits, and also, the dates of Beale's visits to Morriss were "exactly" 13 months after the signing and ratification. "This is fact, not pretend, but fact." Hence, connected directly to the events in the Beale story. Not a chance this is coincidence...once perhaps, but in both cases? Not a chance.

Another fact for you....the described region in Colorado that was part of the original Beale story....."exactly" the same region of Colorado settled in the Adams Onis Treaty. Again, this is fact, not pretend, but fact...

Look, if you wish to remain in denial of these "facts" then that's your choice. Nothing I can do or present to you to allow you to open your eyes to these facts, the yet to be referenced facts, or the remaining possibilities. But these are facts...and there's no getting around it.
In 1964, Henry Littlefield, had his article, "THE WIZARD OF OZ-PARABLE ON POPULISM" published in the American Quarterly. Littlefield claimed that Baum's book was a literary allegory of the late 19th century debate concerning the monetary policy of the gold standard-the Populist wanted a bimetal standard based on gold and silver. He provided many sources of research to back his pet theory-Oz=ounces; yellow brick road=gold standard; wicked witches=railroad and oil barons; Dorothy's silver shoes(in the book)=gold & silver standard; winged monkeys=native Americans; Emerald City= Washington , DC ;Wizard=the President; , etc.
No getting around it, scholars and other experts concluded that Littlefield used his "evidence" to fit his pet theory- THE WIZARD OF OZ was nothing more than a children's book.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In 1964, Henry Littlefield, had his article, "THE WIZARD OF OZ-PARABLE ON POPULISM" published in the American Quarterly. Littlefield claimed that Baum's book was a literary allegory of the late 19th century debate concerning the monetary policy of the gold standard-the Populist wanted a bimetal standard based on gold and silver. He provided many sources of research to back his pet theory-Oz=ounces; yellow brick road=gold standard; wicked witches=railroad and oil barons; Dorothy's silver shoes(in the book)=gold & silver standard; winged monkeys=native Americans; Emerald City= Washington , DC ;Wizard=the President; , etc.
No getting around it, scholars and other experts concluded that Littlefield used his "evidence" to fit his pet theory- THE WIZARD OF OZ was nothing more than a children's book.

Thank you! At least you readily admit that Hutter had absolutely nothing to do with the beale pamphlet.....I knew you'd pursist to disprove your own pet theory. Great work Sherlock! :laughing7: I will say this....I never knew anyone who could become so obsessed with trying to blindly disprove facts that he would ultimately and completely distroy his own applied pet theory and logic. But you've certainly done it. :notworthy: :laughing7:

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Thank you! At least you readily admit that Hutter had absolutely nothing to do with the beale pamphlet.....I knew you'd pursist to disprove your own pet theory. Great work Sherlock! :laughing7: I will say this....I never knew anyone who could become so obsessed with trying to blindly disprove facts that he would ultimately and completely distroy his own applied pet theory and logic. But you've certainly done it. :notworthy: :laughing7:

???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread