Steve Update ???

nascarfan

Jul 17, 2005
Steve, Sorry to hear about your finger! I had no idea there was anything wrong, I will stop by and visit buddy!! Sounds like you've got the right attitude though, half FULL glass of water!!!!.....Bob (Ashland)

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Just talked to Steve.The finger was removed yesterday.They have a cast on it now,8-10 days stitches out and another bandage.He says it feels like they laid it on an anvil and hit it several times with a sledge.They have him taking demerol every 4 hrs and he's trying to sleep between times.Talking about trying to detect within 2-3wks!

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
:( sorry to hear about the finger. that must have been one hell of a cut he recieved. i hope it heals well and he feels better soon.

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Thanks for the update, WSDaddy. Yuk! Hurts me just to read your words. Tell Steve Noodle is pullin' for him. Hope it stops hurting pretty soon. You take care, too. Stay off the roads up there today! -Noodle

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My god Steve! I had no idea your cut was so serious!! I thought , aw...just a few stitches and everything will be ok,but.....dang! I'd like my memory refreshed about how it happened so I won't stick my hand where it don't belong! Wait, that don't sound right, but you know what I mean. ;) A GET WELL wish from Monty!

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
JD and Steve were at the house last night.Steve is doing great.I asked him why he didn't have 2 fingers removed so he could be like Mickey Mouse,you know,a thumb and 2 fingers! Hey,Noodle,how ya doin'? I've been off the satellite since Oct and then the other night the dialup went belly up.Just got it fixed tonight.Let's see some more posts from you Noodle. :-*

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread