Swamp Gold

nickmarch

May 30, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A dowser saved me from financial ruin decades ago. I was present & he showed me exactly where to dig.

I also need verifiable info to seriously persue any treasure. Seriously persue = put in the effort & spend the $ to do it right.

Without verifiable info I may go detect the properties but not go all out.

If there was verifiable info & I obtained access to the property I would buy...

Accumeter Super Pro XV(Digital meter)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bigcypresshunter

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
You rattle on with a useless post that long because you think someone was talking to you, only to find out you misunderstood? And you say I make posts about nothing. Man, get an understanding.
Hello KK. Always a pleasure hearing from you. Believe me I have not misunderstood BDDs intentions.

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
nickmarch-My Miccosukee pal and I want to use the right electronics on the Alligator Alley spot. It is on the reservation. We found evidence that helped make it more believable. He has the same detector I do. We both have Garrett GTI 2500's with the dual coil Treasure Hound setup. The problem is that neither one of us knows how to operate them. He has talked about GPR but I don't know how well it will work when the gold/silver may be below the water table.

OP
OP
Bigcypresshunter

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Bigcypresshunter did you try to find the fort?
To tell the truth I have been working 8 AM to 9 PM everyday. The information you gave me is great and well appreciated but you are not the first to discover it.
I recently ordered this book and the author has discovered the same information that you have and he has printed a map for all to see.. It still will be hard to find as its several days hike in and out.

Attachments

• seminole war book.jpg
    seminole war book.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
K

Kentucky Kache

Hello KK. Always a pleasure hearing from you. Believe me I have not misunderstood BDDs intentions.

You said yourself you did. You're now saying you didn't? Make up your mind. And for the 100'th time, if you don't want to argue, then keep your mouth shut.

nickmarch

May 30, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bigcypresshunter said:
To tell the truth I have been working 8 AM to 9 PM everyday. The information you gave me is great and well appreciated but you are not the first to discover it.
I recently ordered this book and the author has discovered the same information that you have and he has printed a map for all to see.. It still will be hard to find as its several days hike in and out.

So I did pick the right spot? Cool!

OP
OP
Bigcypresshunter

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
You said yourself you did. You're now saying you didn't? Make up your mind. And for the 100'th time, if you don't want to argue, then keep your mouth shut.
Im not arguing. I said its a pleasure to hear from you KK.

K

Kentucky Kache

Im not arguing. I said its a pleasure to hear from you KK.

You know I'm referring to your comment about me posting about nothing. You are the last one that should say anything about posting nothing. Again, it's your understanding that's lacking.

OP
OP
Bigcypresshunter

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Why do you say my post is useless and about nothing KK? I explained how I found the Swamp Gold legend as a kid in the library and how it was in all the 60s-70s treasure books. How is this a useless post? I have a feeling you didnt read it big fellow. You just like talking to me old freind. Im flatterred.

You know KK you cant hurt someone that has lost everything. I really have nothing to lose.

Last edited:

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
nickmarch-I contacted a GPR company and the guy told me it would not work below the water table. Would saltwater be different from freshwater?

K

Kentucky Kache

Why do you say my post is useless and about nothing KK? I explained how I found the Swamp Gold legend as a kid in the library and how it was in all the 60s-70s treasure books. How is this a useless post? I have a feeling you didnt read it big fellow. You just like talking to me old freind. Im flatterred.

I'm not referring to swamp gold. Again, your understanding is off. You're nothing but a trouble maker BCH. You say you wish people would stop bickering, and when it dies down you make a slur against someone and bring it back. If your understanding was as big as your mouth, you wouldn't need to find swamp gold.

OP
OP
Bigcypresshunter

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I'm not referring to swamp gold. Again, your understanding is off. You're nothing but a trouble maker BCH. You say you wish people would stop bickering, and when it dies down you make a slur against someone and bring it back. If your understanding was as big as your mouth, you wouldn't need to find swamp gold.
What post are you referring too?

OP
OP
Bigcypresshunter

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
nickmarch-I contacted a GPR company and the guy told me it would not work below the water table. Would saltwater be different from freshwater?
Freshwater should be less troublesome to metal detectors but I know nothing about GPR.

K

Kentucky Kache

What post are you referring too?

BDD too much to read man. Oh I believe your book. I never thought or said or implied you where a liar. I said many times that I respected you as a person although lately Im losing any respect fast. I believe the part in your book where Mel Fishers group told Ovid never to call again. I believe it all and Im sure its true. Yes a nice member purchased the book for me to read otherwise I would have missed the experience.

I wasnt trying to belittle you BDD. I was answering a question about dowsing. I believe the man should hear both sides pro and con.

You take this way to personal as if its some kind of personal attack. Look BDD I have been at the station for 2 months without internet and I will be 2 months more. If you dont want to hear from me I suggest you stop posting in the Swamp Gold thread until you find something as your comments led me back here.

I hope KK continues to post he can talk about nothing for an entire page.

Good luck.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/c...-trying-get-permit-dig-up-12.html#post2992313

OP
OP
Bigcypresshunter

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Ah OK I see you are angry about something I said on another thread. Well its true. You are often argumentative and you could carry this beef about nothing on forever and it clutters up my thread. I was hoping you would clutter up BDDs thread lol (wink wink)

Its no matter. Im leaving anyway. Im considering a trip to the Treasure Coast. You can have the last word.

Last edited:
K

Kentucky Kache

Ah OK I see you are angry about something I said on another thread. Well its true. You are often argumentative and you could carry this beef on forever and it clutters up my thread.

See, you can't help yourself. You make trouble and then accuse others of making trouble. And you won't stop. I'm not the first to see it, or to say it about you. You knew good and well what you were doing when you made that post. Why didn't you make it on this thread? But you made it on someone elses thread, now if that thread gets locked or deleted, it's no skin off you, right? People see you for what you are, BCH, you can believe that.

OP
OP
Bigcypresshunter

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
KK do you know anything about Swamp Gold? Do you know the blockade runners Captains name? Do you know what year it occurred? Do you know what state it occurred? Im just curious. No cheating. You have 2 minutes to answer.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread