Detector(s) used
White's XLT

Attachments

• washilver (2).jpg
    washilver (2).jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 539
Upvote 0
halfdime said:
Spent some time at the overgrown farm this morning and found a few wheats. The flies and other assorted flying nuisances felt compelled to join me. In the afternoon, I went to another old farmhouse and sweltered; it was not hot enough, however, to melt George. This was a 64D model.

HD,
I think we were hunting the same area with heat & flies. How many ticks did you bring home? ;D Nice job on the silver.
-MM-

My yard is a little over grown. Hunted with the flys and heat too for like 1h found a 1910 Wheat penny I think 1910... Great find WTG I love silver!!

Keep @ it and HH!!

Halfdime, you have the coolest avatars(don't tell lisa I said that).

Nice quarter,

It's great going out and coming back with silver consisitently.

HH Jer

gold fish said:
Halfdime, you have the coolest avatars(don't tell lisa I said that).
Thanks, but Lisa is in a league of her own; can't wait to see her again :).

HAVE IT CHECKED OUT FOR THE DOUBLED D VAR... WORTH 25 BUCKS IF IT IS...PIC IS SHOWN IN CHERRY PICKERS GUIDE TO US SILVER COINS.

Nice quarter! It's been hotter than hades here in Michigan as well. I went to an old spot in the woods the other day and nearly got carried away by the skeeters. When I left I was completely covered in sweat, glad my car has air! Didn't find any coins in that spot.

Nice silver quarter,WTG

HalfDime,
I think the ground I was attempting to hunt was holding something like your silver.
I went hunting the other day in a forest preserve and was not there more than ten minutes before being cannabalized by mosquitos. Man I had to pack up and get out of there.
I did not have any OFF or bug repellant.
I am going to go back armed and dangerous.
Hope you find more at your site.
Keep us posted.

I love the tone those make.

Nice quarter!

Ridley

Great quarter HD.. Don't they ring nicely!!!!
Keep safe...

nice quarter
and I know what you mean about the heat and the rest of the annoying bugs.
make sure you have plenty of water to drink, sunscreen, and off. I also heard that if you eat bananas they attract mosquito's....so don't eat any.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back