symbol and sign treasure...

WHAT IS YOUR OFFER

• Total voters

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
The coil will look something like this, but you attach the cable to the pvc with a bunch of little velcro strips. It takes about 15 mins to put together, and you need a very large backpack to carry all the parts.

Horus.jpg
98 inch coil.jpg

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Carl you should stick to metal detectors and detector builds . You're good at it. I've read alot your posts. But you know nothing about this other stuff other than you don't believe in any of it so why are you bothering posting here?

"Mind yer own business" eh?

Quinoa, if Shah' isn't pulling everyone's leg (and I'm not fully convinced one way or the other) then he deserves at least one answer rooted in reality instead of fantasy-land. I gave him that answer, it's up to him what to do with it. From what I see, if he's not a leg-puller, he has at least one foot firmly planted in fantasy-land. And maybe pretending is what he wants out of it all, heck, there's a lot of excitement to be had from pretend treasure hunting, kids do it all the time.

Last edited:
OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are pretty nice Shahrammy. They are telling you look a direction or look near by or look from something closeby. Carl you should stick to metal detectors and detector builds . You're good at it. I've read alot your posts. But you know nothing about this other stuff other than you don't believe in any of it so why are you bothering posting here?

Thank you so much. It may be because of me that I'm not translating correctly and I ask you to guide me.

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are pretty nice Shahrammy. They are telling you look a direction or look near by or look from something closeby. Carl you should stick to metal detectors and detector builds . You're good at it. I've read alot your posts. But you know nothing about this other stuff other than you don't believe in any of it so why are you bothering posting here?

Thank you, but I have a problem with your loved ones to translate and write, and I can not write the correct and correct words...i am sorry...my tranclate is correct sorry

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, I forgot, Carl you had a great post on some board, maybe Tnet or another site along time ago comparing what detector could hit a small coin cache at like maybe 30 inches. You had several good deep seeking detectors, and none of them would hit it. I actually have some those detectors as well or have sold them since.
A pulse star ii will hit it. The 1 meter coil can do it, but it's very flaky on the hit, a 2 meter coil does it easy. Use a 2 meter cable loop, make an octagonal frame and attach it to it, it will be about 98 inches across, and you will need some type of supports on it to make it stay level when in use (maybe I can show a picture if your interested). It hits on the very center of the coil on deep targets, it will do a pop can at about 6 feet, although it's a weak hit on a pop can that deep, you can run it about 12-18 inches above the ground, so it ground balances out very well. You will want to use it several days past a rain, as uneven "moisturized" ground or rather non-homogeneous moisture content will often have an adverse effect on the ability of the detector to go deep.

Thank you very much ... please give me more guidance. I hope I can do your job again. Forgive me if my translation is wrong.

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried to talk to friends, but each time I could not translate correctly for the question and the answer, which made me think and thank everyone and I'm sorry.

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Please tell me the codename said the photo and I have to do exactly what it is
Tnx

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
The human face profiles are from the hieroglyphic meaning which is "to look " specifically at, near, or by, usually it means there is place to look from somewhere around the profile. The face itself is just an eyecatcher to say there is spot to look from somewhere nearby, often a gunsite or hoyo/peephole.

online translator:

http://www.etranslator.ro/english-persian-online-translator.php

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Don't know if you will understand it. Stand at / climb to the boot shape that has an enticer hole/hoyo to draw your attention. Stick your foot right in the platform by the hole with the boot. Look thru the sideways notch up above it (which is the eye of a face profile). It's that simple, It will show an "odd" or "unusual" spot relative to the surroundings on the hillside in the background and it is the dig spot, it will be an old tomb location tunneled straight in to the hillside.
View attachment 1598714

Last edited:
OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't know if you will understand it. Stand at / climb to the boot shape that has an enticer hole/hoyo to draw your attention. Stick your foot right in the platform by the hole with the boot. Look thru the sideways notch up above it (which is the eye of a face profile). It's that simple, It will show an "odd" or "unusual" spot relative to the surroundings on the hillside in the background and it is the dig spot, it will be an old tomb location tunneled straight in to the hillside.
View attachment 1598714

Thank you so much. I understand and do it

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1598714
Of course, on the right side of this face there is this Chinese stone that I took from it. Please comment 1DD92DDE-1C19-413C-ABEB-FF608EF0A927.jpeg

Attachments

• FBEADF50-55B2-4398-B4E8-60AA311D316F.jpg
    FBEADF50-55B2-4398-B4E8-60AA311D316F.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 89

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shah', judging from that last picture, these guys are gonna see treasure markers every 10 meters, and tell you that you're surrounded by buried treasures. I hope you have a strong back and a good pick, cause your gonna be digging a lot of empty holes. Just keep in mind the entertainment value of it all, you'll be a Big Time Treasure Hunter.

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shah', judging from that last picture, these guys are gonna see treasure markers every 10 meters, and tell you that you're surrounded by buried treasures. I hope you have a strong back and a good pick, cause your gonna be digging a lot of empty holes. Just keep in mind the entertainment value of it all, you'll be a Big Time Treasure Hunter.
...tnx M.R CARL N-C
Please explain more, I thank you
If this really is the end of the photo, please give me the right point for drilling.....tnx tnx tnx

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shah', you got nothing but a nice place to hike. But if you're inclined to dig holes, I'll let Quinoa tell you where to dig.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The only picture you have that will immediately show a dig spot is the one I posted. You have to do what I said to find it. Or you could always listen to Carl and take up hiking for a hobby.

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only picture you have that will immediately show a dig spot is the one I posted. You have to do what I said to find it. Or you could always listen to Carl and take up hiking for a hobby.

Okay, I'll walk you the way you said and meter to the meter, and I'll take a picture and send it to you.
This time I want to go with your words

And I know that I will succeed with your guidance

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
When you look thru the sideways notch, often there will be a pointer in it and will look something like this with the spot in the background . This one is in the mouth of a face profile instead of the eye.
View attachment 1599256 View attachment 1599257
Don't be the first to dig or the first to go in the tunnel.

Last edited:
OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you look thru the sideways notch, often there will be a pointer in it and will look something like this with the spot in the background . This one is in the mouth of a face profile instead of the eye.

Thank you ... It was a very good lesson. From your guide

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Is this old tomb valuable? Is the tunnel up the hillside and how many meters should I dig to the tomb....tnx

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

This photo is from the left .......
IMG_3221.JPG
IMG_3223.JPG
IMG_3232.JPG
IMG_3247.JPG
IMG_3255.JPG
IMG_3269.JPG

There are some other pictures that I've taken from the right and the front of the stone face that I can send if necessary

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread