shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This photo is from the location of the eye and I think the letter Y is written here please guide

....................................................................................................
IMG_2807.JPG
. IMG_2801.JPG

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In this post I would like to send the first photo tag to give you a better tip ....tnx
My first sign was a camel rock
photo_2018-06-13_19-31-20.jpg
My second sign was a stony horse
IMG_2745.JPG
IMG_2758.JPG
IMG_5112.JPG
IMG_2790.JPG
IMG_2956.JPG
IMG_3095.JPG
There are some signs in front of these mountains, which if necessary, please advise........tnx

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Camel is an elephant head, it's a "heavy load" /pack trail marker as well as royalty symbol. They used them for pack animals for large loads as well as carrying royalty.

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am photographing different camels and starting with the same eye location
I mentioned it in previous posts
photo_2018-06-19_05-59-53.jpg
photo_2018-06-19_06-00-21.jpg
photo_2018-06-19_06-00-25.jpg
IMG_2757.JPG

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah I can't help you much, you have a tomb location I mentioned previously, It's going to be alignments and such that will bring out other spots from these things on the skyline, and they are dangerous/difficult to climb up to see where they point to. They protect sacred/valuable locations and that is why they are always very hard/dangerous to reach.

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you very much dear friend

This place is very ancient, but nobody has ever managed to hunt its treasure
But I want to hunt this..And I do whatever it takes. If it's a problem, I'll do it..
I'm waiting for guidance..tnx

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A few photos of the area for more tips and tips
There are a lot of photos, but I had to complete the full screen
tnx
IMG_2711.JPG
IMG_2720.JPG
IMG_2721.JPG
IMG_2733.JPG
IMG_2746.JPG
IMG_2754.JPG
IMG_2767.JPG
IMG_2733.JPG
IMG_2854.JPG
IMG_2781.JPG

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shahra. If you want to find the Ancient opening, if you go across the canyon and wait till evening, and look straight at that Ancient chair, the Ancients will show you right where its at. Only the shadow knows. View attachment 1603513

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shahra. If you want to find the Ancient opening, if you go across the canyon and wait till evening, and look straight at that Ancient chair, the Ancients will show you right where its at. Only the shadow knows. View attachment 1603513

Tnx my friend ...of course
I'm glad to help you and I'm doing it. Still waiting for your guidance

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dog,the treasure hunter
A huge turtle chasing the eyes and chasing the tortoise to the mountain

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This place is very ancient, but nobody has ever managed to hunt its treasure
But I want to hunt this..And I do whatever it takes.

Shah', you're not just hunting treasure, you are now a Big Time Treasure Hunter. Keep posting pictures of all those markers, cause that's what Big Time Treasure Hunters do. Pretty soon, you'll be ready to buy a Long Range Locator, cause that's what Big Time Treasure Hunters use. But don't be tricked into actually digging a hole, or anything that might produce a negative result, because Big Time Treasure Hunters don't do that.

Once you're convinced that you've located vast amounts of treasure, then you can complain it's on government land, or protected by traps, or some other reason you can't get to it. Cause that's what Big Time Treasure Hunters do.

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shah', you're not just hunting treasure, you are now a Big Time Treasure Hunter. Keep posting pictures of all those markers, cause that's what Big Time Treasure Hunters do. Pretty soon, you'll be ready to buy a Long Range Locator, cause that's what Big Time Treasure Hunters use. But don't be tricked into actually digging a hole, or anything that might produce a negative result, because Big Time Treasure Hunters don't do that.

Once you're convinced that you've located vast amounts of treasure, then you can complain it's on government land, or protected by traps, or some other reason you can't get to it. Cause that's what Big Time Treasure Hunters do.

I thank you for it. But I have 4 cavities and I've put one kind of metal in each cavity and if you can be with a metalworke
Separate metals I will buy a metal detector at the highest price in your country Or if there is a metal that could give one meter....I have already assembled 200 types of metalworkers and worked with all metalworkers...None of the metalworkers can treasure hunts...
This is a problem for me...Pulse and video trackers are only for children's entertainment....

I wonder if you want me and friends to justify this...I propose to you that for the better result of the treasure hunt to the posts of my friends and I, and to forget about their experience of treasure hunts and metalworkers, which were only for Business.....You are glad to tell me if you remember my experience, but I'm sorry about another metalworker
Tnx my friend...
I am a metal collector assembler in Iran and the Middle

SHAHRAM. MORADIYAN...Or quoted from you king. Or shah

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great photos Shahra, thanks for posting them. I see the same as here in the U.S.A. The Ancient stone langue is the same, and the Treasure hunters that where chasing the Ancients, Their language is the same as here in the U.S.A. You know what your doing, you have photos with the spots in them. I dont think a metal detector will do it for you, its too deep, i think you know that already. Dowsing will get it done for you,if you can not figure out the stones. View attachment 1603962

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

Good job Carl! I will add that nobody here really does the long range locator stuff though. Cause if it really worked , it would send you in every direction on one of these sites. It's best to use a large deep PI to find metals or a gpr to find tunnels. Each of which has many vendors that will gladly rip you off trying to sell you one that actually works.

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks my friend...
Thanks for the advice and comments