shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you look thru the sideways notch, often there will be a pointer in it and will look something like this with the spot in the background . This one is in the mouth of a face profile instead of the eye.
View attachment 1599256 View attachment 1599257
Don't be the first to dig or the first to go in the tunnel.

................................................................................................................:flag_pink:
These pictures are from the left and right side of the rock face please inquire
tnx tnx
IMG_3232.JPG
IMG_3244.JPG
IMG_3262.JPG
IMG_3285.JPG
IMG_3296.JPG
IMG_3303.JPG
IMG_3304.JPG
IMG_3310.JPG
IMG_3315.JPG

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sha, your rock is a turtle. his head is coming out of the ground from under it's shell. Could be a cave, the area your looking for will have the same shape as the turtles back. If you have a map of the area you are at, you may be able to see something familiar. Also check the rocks around the turtle for certain shapes, if you can check google earth it may help you find the sight. Happy hunting; Rebelsmom

I thank you. Please follow me and wait for your comments

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
I would repel down with a rope if you can't safely climb to look thru the eye notch. You could also try to reach it with a ladder. Another possibility is a "backsight", where you walk to a place until you see something line up thru the eye notch such as the dark spot behind it. You may need binoculars along to do so.

View attachment 1600953

The only other possibility is if there is a smaller similar sideways notch down below it somewhere along the cliff that you can just stand or kneel on the ground and look thru.

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Please do not quote my posts, I do not wish to keep them permanently public anymore.

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there are some dentures around this eye and a spot that is on the eye"s side
IMG_2778.JPG
IMG_2799 - Copy.JPG
IMG_2812 - Copy.JPG
IMG_2859.JPG

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks like you found it. Judging from the heart in the center of the squared out spot someone else did as well. Hard to say what will happen with it. Could be empty , could be intact, could be trapped, could be "cursed", who knows.

The big boulder above it was being to mark it out as well. View attachment 1601051

Last edited:
OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thank you very much for some good tips and ideas, and I must say that my first eye is a camel, and there are other eyes in this mountain range, and there are five eyes that I am sending, and this is the last photo you wrote. I found the right side of my eye, I still could not take a photo from the left, and if I'm sure you are digging the same area?....

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This mountain, which is the rock of the eye on its slopes, is like a great king sitting on the chair and sitting on the left hand of the eye...
7ACF2624-B4D6-4C81-AFB4-D215576FCD32.jpeg

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
If you have the man power and the legal go ahead, I wouldn't hesitate to excavate the square place I marked in red with the corked-in boulders in post #147. Very easy to see it's been dug and manipulated at one time, It is very typical of a hillside tunneled location although quite dangerous in many ways. It is likely an old tomb/crypt, but the people buried in these were by no means worthy of the riches buried with them as they were mostly brutal kings who butchered and enslaved many innocent people. The larger boulder above it may have the tunnel map, the "Y" shape on it's side will have more info on the the top of the boulder on which way to travel underground. The "Y" would be the start of the tunnel with a fork part way in.

It's been excavated before or at least attempted, but they put tombs on top of old tombs, they just used something that was already there. It could even be a vault now, but not likely.

Last edited:
OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thank you and try to post photos from around the area again to make a better and more precise decision. Of course, with your guidance, the professors

OP
OP
shahrammoradiyan

shahrammoradiyan

Mar 7, 2015
N.S W.E IRAN
Detector(s) used
MY EYE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread